What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Kinetin, which comes from green leafy plants, is an active ingredient that’s infused into some popular anti-aging treatments. The purpose of this substance is to slow down the actual aging of skin tissue. As you may have already noticed, there are a number of active components rearing their heads these days. After all, everyone seems to be on the lookout for that rare and spectacular anti-aging serum or moisturizing cream. Regardless, Kinetin is a “stable antioxidant” that’s stated to belong to a specific group of plant hormones called cytokinin. Some general types of topical treatments that contain the active component Kinetin are facial creams, lip balms, lotions, spray mists, serums and eye treatments.
Many of the skin care products offered with Kinetin in them come from the brand Kinerase. The official website for this substance states that Kinetin comes from adenine (nucleic acid purine bases). Another name for this active anti-wrinkle ingredient is N6-furfuryladenine. More specifically, Kinetin essentially aims to battle hyper pigmentation, improve the texture of skin and allow the complexion to be smoother and free of deep wrinkles and fine facial creases. The website claims that studies have shown that Kinetin allows the user’s skin to retain up to 25% more moisture. Furthermore this substance is not supposed to lead to any side effects. Kinetin is compared to other popular active anti-aging ingredients like CO-Q10 and Idebenone.
Kinetin is one of many active ingredients found in today’s anti-aging products. This natural substance may assist users with concerns like hyper pigmentation, sagging, improved texture, deep wrinkles and fine facial creases. Kinetin is said to even be suitable for sensitive skin types. Apparently this ingredient should not commonly lead to afflictions like redness, burning, itchiness, dry skin, swelling, stinging or peeling. This anti-wrinkle component is utilized in skin care products from Kinerase, but can also be found in products from other brands. The official Kinetin website doesn’t offer testimonials for Kinetin as an ingredient, nor does it offer treatments that contain Kinetin for sale directly through the site.
- There is an official website for Kinetin that offers a significant amount of information on the substance.
- Kinetin may assist some individuals with acquiring a more youthful complexion.
- Kinetin is an all-natural plant extract.
- It doesn’t appear that a number of brands utilize Kinetin as a primary ingredient, but rather this substance is found mainly in Kinerase products.
- Although Kinetin is claimed to not cause issues like redness, burning, itchiness, dry skin, swelling, stinging or peeling, it may irritate some complexions, if a user is allergic.
- No skin care products containing Kinetin are actually offered through the official website.
- It’s uncertain whether or not skin care treatments that contain Kinetin will be offered with a 100% guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Clearly there are many new-age ingredients being added to beauty products and cosmetics these days. It may be tad difficult for some individuals to keep up with all the hype and “break throughs.” In regards to Kinetin as an active component for anti-aging creams and serums, it’s nice to see that this substance is all-natural and has no known side effects. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s suitable for all skin types and complexions. It’s wise to consult your dermatologist prior to using topical treatments that contain Kinetin.