What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
It’s no wonder women have trouble choosing which anti-aging products they want to use. These days, it seems nearly every company known to man is pushing a new anti-aging product designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the condition of skin to prevent further damage. While it is true you get what you pay for, some of the more expensive products on the market do not provide the results you would expect from such a “quality” product. Remember price does not always indicate quality. In this review, we will take a closer look at Kinerase Restructure to see if it is worth the price.
Kinerase Restructure has a couple different anti-aging products targeted toward women who want to reduce the signs of aging and take care of their skin to prevent further damage. The Kinerase Restructure product line includes the Restructure Firming Cream and the Restructure Firming Eye Cream. The two products should be used together for best results, however, using one or the other will also help improve the overall condition of the skin. Using the product consistently claims to show visibly firmer and younger looking skin in just four weeks. The product claims to go beyond stimulating the production of collagen to firm the skin, but targets elastin protein coils to further strengthen the skin and improve its appearance.
- The product website provides a lot of information about the products and how they work.
- The Restructure Firming Cream costs $98.00. The Restructure Firming Eye Cream costs $55.00. This makes the products expensive and out of the price range for many people who are in the market to buy them.
- Though the products claim to be clinically proven, we were unable to locate the text of the study.
- The products need to be used together to see the best results.
- If the customer doesn’t purchase the product online, it must be purchased through a network of doctors, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons.
The Bottom Line
While this product very well may be the answer to many people’s anti-aging problem, we can’t say whether it will fill its end of the bargain or not. To expect customers to pay that much for a product without any sort of proof it will work is a lot to ask. We would have liked to be able to see the clinical studies the product claims to be supported by, or at the very least some before and after pictures with some customer testimonials.