What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Olga Lorencin and Christine Splichal created the Kinara product line in 2002. The method behind the products are the prevention of aging rather than the antiaging angle many skin care products are taking today. As the skin ages, the moisture level reduces and this can cause a drier, older look. Kinara adds moisture to the skin to stop this older appearance from ever happening.
On the official Kinara website, the skin care products are available for purchase. The price of the products in the Kinara line range from $40.00 to more than $100.00 for each item. The Red Carpet Facial Kit which includes a peel, neutralizer and a mask retails for $145.00. This price range is higher than other comparable product lines available and may turn away some customers.
The Kinara line of products boasts of two major antiaging ingredients, Sodium Hyaluronate and Retinol Palmitate. These ingredients, paired with the natural antioxidants in their formulas is a good combination. The line of Kinara antiaging products claim to reduce the signs of aging in the skin on the neck, face and around the eyes. However, there are no clinical studies referenced on the website to support these claims. The main focus of the website seems to be the spa treatments that can be purchased from one of the many Kinara spas.
- There is an official Kinara website.
- The ingredients for all the Kinara products are listed on this website.
- The products can be purchased from the main website.
- Contact information is provided for the Kinara company.
- There is a good variety of products offered for different types of skin.
- The Kinara website is difficult to navigate.
- There are no testimonials on the website supporting the Kinara products.
- No refund or return policy could be found on the Kinara product website.
- Some portions of the website are less than professional and require strange navigation; especially the ordering pages.
The Bottom Line
Some of the ingredients in the Kinara antiaging and skin care line could prove beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Unfortunately, there are no studies referenced to support the claims made by the Kinara line. With the huge list of antiaging products on the market to choose from, the consumer needs to be given evidence that a product will work. This is especially true of products that charge hundreds of dollars for their antiaging lines.
At this time, there is little reason to support the Kinara products. When choosing an antiaging product, the consumer have the choice of choosing a product line with proven active ingredients and support for those ingredients and the Kinara line is not a choice that provides either.