What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Kenzoki offers several face and body beauty care items such as cleansers, moisturizers, nourishing creams, anti-aging products, night repair cream, exfoliators, masks, lip treatments, and eye creams. These products do not contain chemicals, but instead use natural ingredients such as lotus plant water, essential oils, and mineral salts. Skincare products by Kenzo are based on inspiration from ancient Asian philosophies and are made from four plants: bamboo leaf, ginger flower, white lotus, and rice.
Kenzoki products aim to stop Collagen loss as the skin ages. Though Kenzoki uses natural ingredients, we could not find any clinical or scientific information to substantiate the claims of Kenzoki products based on their active ingredients. Certain products in the Kenzoki line contain Vitamins A, C, and E which are popular in other anti-aging products on the market.
- Kenzoki products are made from natural elements which are safe to use on sensitive skin.
- Some Kenzoki products contain Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant that is known to protect the skin cells from free radical damage.
- With orders over $85, Kenzo will send a free miniature package of the same product as a bonus.
- Although you can find product information about Kenzoki products on the company’s official website, you can not place an order. With additional searching, however, you can find the Kenzo website for the United States where orders can be place.
- The Kenzoki website is difficult to navigate and is not user friendly.
- As far as anti-aging products, Kenzoki does not contain proven ingredients that are known to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- At the time of this review, Kenzoki does not provide customer testimonials, before & after photos, or information about clinical trials to demonstrate product effectiveness.
The Bottom Line
Some of the natural ingredients found in Kenzoki products are good for the skin. Lotus water and Rice Extract are good for cleansing and calming but unfortunately lack the ability to treat the signs of aging. While Vitamins A, C, and E are known to help improve the appearance of wrinkles, these ingredients are not as effective as others on the market. For consumers who are looking for dramatic results, they should consider anti-aging products with proven ingredients such as Collagen, Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, and Matrixyl-3000. At the time of this review, Kenzo’s website does not specify a return or refund policy which likely means there is not a money back guarantee for Kenzoki products. Since this is the case, Kenzoki should at least provide customer testimonials or links to clinical trial and scientific data to back up their claims, otherwise many consumers will be hesitant to try the products in their skincare line.