What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Keenwell is a company that sells skin care, body care, makeup, sun care treatments, and professional treatments. Keenwell claims to combine “nature, technology, and science” to make skincare products that will clean, strengthen, hydrate, oxygenate, reconstruct, regenerate, and nourish the skin. Some of Keenwell’s anti-aging products include offerings named Time Retard Elixir, Optima Q10, Rege-White, and Progresif.
Time Retard Elixir is made to treat certain kinds of wrinkles caused by repeated facial motions such as smiling. Time Retard contains Argireline, which is a powerful and proven ingredient in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines. Optima Q10 claims to be the solution to premature aging. This product uses co-enzyme Q10 and Vitamin E to reduce the depth of wrinkles and defend the skin from free radical damage. Rege-White is a regenerating and de-pigmentation product that helps to reduce the appearance of age spots on the face, hands, and other places. Progresif is specifically for wrinkles around the eye area, and it nourishes and moisturizes the skin and works to diminish bags and dark circles.
- Some Keenwell products contain Argireline. Argireline is derived from natural proteins and is formed into a peptide that works to reduce deep and severe wrinkles.
- Keenwell offers a wide array of products to care for several different skin conditions and concerns.
- Some sections of the website, such as the ‘About Us’ section, are not in English.
- Keenwell products do not appear to contain Collagen, Matrixyl-3000, or Hyaluronic Acid. Many consumers in the market for anti-aging products are looking specifically for these ingredients.
- The Keenwell website is difficult to navigate and is not at all user-friendly. Consumers who are not computer savvy will have a difficult time finding the right product to place an order for.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, Keenwell does not make it easy to learn about their products. The website contains sections which are not in English, including certain pieces of product information that may be helpful for consumers looking to get the facts. Though some Keenwell products contain Argireline, they are missing other important ingredients including Collagen, Matrixyl-3000, and Hyaluronic Acid. At the time of this review, we could not locate customer testimonials or before & after photos on the Keenwell website to demonstrate product effectiveness. While the glamorous images and flash website may look pretty, it doesn’t take the time to educate consumers on which products to purchase for their skin type and specific skin concerns. The ‘Contact Us’ section is also not in English and the website fails to provide a return or refund policy, which means Keenwell likely does not guarantee its products. At least, for customers in the United States, there are other products in the market that seem to be a better and more reliable choice.