Kavi provides a line of skin care products made specifically to fight the aging process including Cleansers, Scrubs, Glycolic Acid Peels, Salicylic Acid Peels, and other anti-aging systems for different skin types. For each of the different skin types, Kavi then offers four systems that target specific concerns such as wrinkle prevention & collagen restoration, uneven texture or tone, fine lines, and age spots & cellular synthesis.
The Kavi anti-aging systems are based on five principles: Cleanse, Exfoliate/Repair, Renew, Moisturize, and Protect. These products all have Glycolic Acid as the main ingredient. Glycolic Acid is an AHA, or Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which is used to improve the skin’s appearance and to reduce wrinkles, age spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Kavi provides anti-aging products for all different skin types. This is important because everyone’s skin is different.
- Kavi anti-aging skin care systems are relatively affordable in comparison to others products on the market.
- Kavi offers a full refund/ money back guarantee if consumers are not happy with their purchases.
- Kavi anti-aging products do not contain Matrixyl-3000 or Collagen.
- There are no before & after pictures of consumers who have tried the Glycolic Peels or anti-aging systems.
- Products that contain Glycolic Acid should be used with caution. Although you can order Kavi products online, it is better to purchase them in a spa or retail location where skin care professionals can assist you in purchasing the right product and explain how to use it properly.
The Bottom Line
It is good that Kavi products do contain Glycolic Acid and other powerful age fighting ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol. Kavi tries to appeal to all consumers by offering products for all different skin types because people do have different needs at different life stages. It would be better if Kavi products also contained Matrixyl-3000 and Collagen, as these are great ingredients used to treat aging skin and wrinkles. It appears that Kavi does stand behind its products since it promises great customer service. Regarding a return policy the official Kavi website states: “The only thing we truly can guarantee is customer service. While we have thousands of happy customers, we expect that not all skin types can benefit from our research and hard work. And for those few cases, we don’t expect a customer to pay for a product that didn’t provide a benefit. Should you need to return a product for any reason, we will credit you back the full amount of your order, including our shipping costs. We only ask that if you are unfamiliar with our products to please order a smaller size first.” Online beauty forums show mixed feelings about the results of Kavi anti-aging products so, while they may work for some people, they may not work for others.