What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Judi McMahon Reborn Angel||
The official website for the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel product tells us that it is a range of organic skin care products. The official website also tells us that the products in the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel range do not include any chemicals, additives or preservatives. There are a number of anti-aging products in this range.
The official website tells us that the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel will prevent lines from forming, as well as renewing damaged tissue and renewing skin elasticity. We are told that if you are over 40 years of age you should use this treatment twice a day, and if you are under 40 years of age you will only need to use it once a day. The official website does not give us any exact ingredient details for this product but tells us that it is made up of a combination of eleven different oils extracted from flower. This anti-aging treatment can be ordered directly online at a purchase price of $55.
A second anti-aging product in the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel range is the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel Face Firming Complex. We are told that this product will reduce lines and decrease age spots, as well as renew elasticity in the skin. The ingredients in the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel Face Firming Complex include Co-Enzyme Q10 which we are told will protect the skin from free radicals, Vitamin C which will support collagen synthesis, as well as DMAE and Green Tea Extract. Of course these ingredients are extremely popular ingredients in anti-aging treatments on the market today. The official website does not, however, give any details as to what distinguishes this anti-aging treatment from others available for sale that contain the same ingredients. This product can be purchased at a price of $65. The official website contains user testimonials and there are contact details should you wish to contact a representative of the company.
- There is an official website for the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel range of skin care products.
- We are told that none of the skin care products contain chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- The products can be ordered directly from the official website.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial sample via the website.
- There are no precise ingredient details given for some of the products.
- The Face Firming Treatment contains ingredients which can be found in a whole host of other anti-aging treatments on the market today.
- We are given no comparative information as to what makes the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel Face Firming Treatment more effective than other similar treatments which contain Green Tea Extract and Vitamin C.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day we have not been presented with any evidence to convince us that the Judi McMahon Reborn Angel range of skin care is superior to other natural skin care ranges on the market and so we would not choose it over and above other natural skin care products.