Are you curious about the details surrounding Jiaoli Night and Day Cream?
Jiaoli Night and Day Cream is a popular product with no dedicated website. You can purchase it through obscure websites and there’s information on Facebook, but you don’t have much to go on. There is no guarantee from the company, but we did find a refund policy for one website selling the cream.
What is Jiaoli Night and Day Cream?
Also referred to as Jiaoli Miraculous Cream, this Chinese solution is aimed at promoting the overall health and look of skin. Ingredients include xiong guo gan, fruit acid, crocus, pearl powder, pollen, the placenta element of sheep and essence of aloe. This is clearly not a complete list, so we’re not sure if there are any irritants or parabens in the mix.
Quick Facts on Jiaoli Night and Day Cream
- There is no official website.
- The product may not be made in the US.
- It looks like it is only sold via international companies.
- A complete list of ingredients is not available.
- One ingredient, the placenta element of sheep, leaves us leery.
- There is a strong fragrance.
- May cause burning and irritation.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Jiaoli Night and Day Cream?
“This one causes us hesitation from the start,” says our Skincare Editor. “There is no complete ingredient list, it contains something from a sheep placenta, it is not sold from the US and no mainstream beauty websites sell it. These factors are more than enough for us to throw the red flag.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The only issue we found mentioned in customer reviews and product literature deals with skin irritation. There are very few testimonials or comments to go on.
Based on customer experiences:
- “When I apply this cream I feel some stinging, burning & some peeling of the skin.”
One retail website says:
- “You may feel a slight hot sensation, tingling, tightening, or reddening in areas where you have applied the cream. This is a normal phenomenon, a sign that the Jiaoli cream is taking effect. You may take Vitamin C and E or anti-sensitive medication if it is serious. Or you may cover your face with a cold wet towel.”
Are We Sold on Jiaoli Night and Day Cream?
The simple answer is no. There is too little information and the utter lack of reviews leaves us questioning whether or not the product actually does anything. There’s also the warning of skin irritation from websites that sell Jiaoli Night and Day Cream. If the product description includes a warning, that’s not a good thing.
What Do We Like Better Than Jiaoli Night and Day Cream?
In 2016, one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing solutions we’ve found is BioGeniste. It is packed with ingredients that have been clinically tested, the complete formula is revealed and there are plenty of positive customer reviews.
Click here to learn a little more about BioGeniste today.