What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Jericho Mineral Serum||
The Jericho Mineral Serum is one of the main anti-aging products manufactured by the company Jericho Spa. There is an official website for the skin care products within the company’s range. We are told that the Jericho Mineral Serum contains an advanced complex of revitalizing and anti-aging components and vitamins, based primarily on the key active ingredients Dead Sea Minerals and Seaweed.
The official website tells us that you should apply a few drops of the Jericho Mineral serum to the face and neck in the morning and evening, and that you should pay particular attention to the area around the eyes and mouth. We are told that the Jericho Mineral Serum will have the greatest effect if it is used in conjunction with the Jericho Eye Gel. The Jericho Mineral Serum can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $35. You can also subscribe to a regular e-newsletter via the website. Of course, the Jericho Mineral Eye Serum is not the only anti-aging product on the market with seaweed and Dead Sea Minerals as its main active ingredients.
The official website does not give us information as to what makes the Jericho Mineral Serum more effective than other anti-aging products with similar ingredients. The products within the Jericho Spa range can be ordered directly from the official website. There is a 100% money back guarantee upon purchase of the Jericho Mineral Serum. Unfortunately the Jericho Mineral Serum contains parabens. A number of cancer experts believe that parabens contribute to certain cancers, and dermatologists have also linked them to skin irritation.
- There is an official website for the Jericho Spa range of skin care products.
- We know that seaweed, which is one of the main active ingredients in the Jericho Mineral Serum, has beneficial properties for the skin.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee and you can subscribe to a regular newsletter via the official website.
- The Jericho Mineral Serum is not the only anti-aging product on the market that contains seaweed.
- The Jericho Mineral Serum contains parabens which are thought by some to be carcinogenic.
- We are given no information as to what makes the Jericho Mineral Serum more effective than other similar products.
- There is no offer of a free trial sample via the official website.
The Bottom Line
We know that seaweed and Dead Sea Minerals contain beneficial properties for the skin. However the Jericho Mineral Serum is not the only anti-aging product to contain these ingredients. We have no information as to what makes it superior to other anti-aging products that contain these ingredients. Furthermore, the Jericho Mineral Serum contains parabens and we prefer not to commit to using products with parabens.