What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Janet Sartin Beauty Institute was founded in New York by Janet Sartin over 50 years ago. It is still in existence and, as well as offering treatments such as waxing, electrolysis, acne light treatment and photo rejuvenation treatments, the brand also offers its own line of anti-aging products. Two of the main anti-aging products in its line are the Janet Sartin Instant Skin Smoother, and the Janet Sartin Firming Eye Cream. These products can be purchased online directly from the official website, or they can be purchased directly in the Janet Sartin Beauty Institute.
We are told that the Janet Sartin Instant Skin Smoother will minimize fine lines and wrinkles. There is a list of ingredients available but this cream does not appear to contain any extraordinary anti-aging ingredients. We are, however, rather concerned that it contains Titanium Dioxide. There has been some controversy surrounding this ingredient as some experts believe that it may be a carcinogenic. The Janet Sartin Instant Smoother can be purchased at a price of $48. The second anti-aging treatment in the range is the Janet Sartin Firming Eye Contour Cream. We are told that this will enable the contours around your eyes to look younger and rested. This cream can be purchased at a price of $46. We are told that the ingredients in this cream are Ginger and Soya. We know that soya is thought to stimulate collagen production. This is certainly not the only anti-aging cream available that contains soya. However experts now believe that peptides have a greater ability to stimulate collagen and promote collagen synthesis than Soya. There are now some powerful anti-aging peptide based ingredients available such as Matrixyl 3000.
- There is an official website for the Janet Sartin range of skin care products.
- The products can be ordered directly online, and also purchased in person on-site.
- There are comprehensive ingredient details given for the anti-aging products in the Janet Sartin range.
- One of their anti-aging products contains Titanium Dioxide, which some experts believe may be carcinogenic.
- The ingredients in the Janet Sartin range can be found in a whole range of other anti-aging products for sale.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of any product within the Janet Sartin range.
- We are presented with no actual clinical evidence to back up the claims for the Janet Sartin range of anti-aging products.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the Janet Sartin range is another range of products linked to a well established beauty salon. There is no evidence that these anti-aging products are superior to others offered by other beauty salons, and they do not feature many leading anti-wrinkle ingredients. However, they could well be helpful when it comes to promoting general skin health.