What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Company Janecka Collection is based in New Mexico in the United States and produces a range of all-natural cosmetics and skin care products. There is an official website for the Janecka range of products and they can be ordered directly from the official website. There are also contact details on the official website should you wish to contact someone in the company. The website claims that the ingredients in some of the skin care products have an anti-aging effect such as combating fine lines and maintaining the skin’s elasticity.
The official website for the Janecka Collection also sells soaps and gift sets. We are told that the Janecka Collection Face Cream, which is sold online at a purchase price of $18, contains Apricot Oil, which can repair the skin’s elasticity. We are also told that this face cream contains Shea Butter which will maintain the skin’s moisture. The face cream also contains Beeswax, and Organic Aloe Vera Gel. We are told that Titanium Dioxide is also present to protect the sun from harmful UV rays. There has been some controversy surrounding this ingredient and some concerns that it may be carcinogenic so we are rather surprised to see it as an ingredient in a product range that is marketed as 100% natural.
The Janecka Collection Eye Cream is sold at a price of $24. We are told that this cream contains Pumpkin Seed Oil, which will combat fine lines. We are also told that it contains Shea Butter, Beeswax, Vitamin E and Vitamin C. The ingredients in the skin care and anti-aging products in the Janecka Collection range contain ingredients that can be found in hundreds of other skin care collections marketed as 100% natural. We are given no information as to what makes this particular collection more effective than other natural anti-aging products available that claim to be 100% natural.
- The products in the Janecka Collection skin care range are reasonably priced.
- The products in the collection can be ordered directly online.
- Comprehensive ingredient details are given for the products in the Janecka Collection range.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee.
- We are given no information as to what makes the Janecka Collection superior to other natural skin care collections.
- One of their products contains Titanium Dioxide, and there have been concerns that this may be carcinogenic.
- The ingredients in the anti-aging and skin care products in the Janecka Collection can be found in a whole host of other anti-aging products available.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day the Janecka Collection is just one of many hundreds of natural skin care collections on the market. Unfortunately we have a few reservations about this collection, and we would like to see more evidence comparing it to other available brands that also sell anti-aging skin products.