Curious about how Jafra really works?
Jafra is a large line of skincare products with options to cleanse, moisturize and treat. The company behind Jafra was started in 1956. The official website sells the products, but you can also purchase them from third-party retailers like Amazon.
What is Jafra?
Jafra is a beauty company that offers skincare solutions. Some of the ingredients are listed for each product, but you do not have access to the full list. We didn’t see any instructions or mentions of how long you’re supposed to use the formulas before seeing results.
Quick Facts on Jafra
- You only have 30 days from the purchase date to return.
- A complete list of ingredients is not offered.
- There is only a contact form to reach Jafra customer service.
- The company has more than 50 years in the business.
- You can buy fragrance and makeup in addition to skincare.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s Take?
“We have to approach every company the same way,” says our Skincare Editor. “With Jafra, we’re concerned that the ingredient list is not complete. There could be irritants in there.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
The two problems we found time and again deal with texture and lack of results. It’s always difficult to wrap your head around a product based on reviews, because there are always good and bad.
People with texture issues said:
- “If you have oily skin this would work, if you have dry or very dry forget it because this has firming stuff in it that zaps the moisture right out of your skin.”
- “It comes out like Vaseline.”
Oiliness doesn’t appear to be a problem for all.
- “It goes on light, doesn’t make my skin feel greasy.”
- “This does not leave an oily residue on the skin.”
Results were another concern.
- “Have not seen a change in my skin yet.”
- “It is not as good as the original formula.”
Others did see the results they were looking for.
- “It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.”
- “This product was up to my expectations.”
Is it Time to Order Jafra?
Should we head over to the website to buy up Jafra products? Well, there are some good ingredients in the formulas that can smooth and fight the signs of aging, but we are hesitant to recommend the line. We didn’t find all the details on what’s inside, so there could be irritants. We’re also concerned with the negative reviews and the lack of results experienced by some.
What Do We Like Better Than Jafra?
Our top pick in 2016 is an anti-aging product called BioGeniste. This formula is packed with clinically tested ingredients and the product reviews are amazing.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste.