What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Jacqua Face Masque||
There does not appear to be an official website for the Jacqua Face Masque, but those who sell it online do give product information regarding this face mask product. We are told that the Jacqua Face Masque will rejuvenate your skin and make it glow, and that the mask smells like a pumpkin pie. We are told that the pumpkin and natural papaya which are contained in this masque will help to remove dead skin cells, which is a bit of a different approach.
Those selling the Jacqua Face Masque online tell us that you should apply the face mask product to clean skin, then allow the masque to dry, and then wash it away with warm water. It can be ordered on line at a price of $16. A full and comprehensive ingredient list is given for this mask. As well as containing papaya and pumpkin, the mask also contains Sweet Almond Oil, and Wheat Germ Oil.
Unfortunately the Jacque Face Masque also contains parabens. A number of experts believe that parabens, which are a cheap type of preservative, contribute to certain types of cancer and also to skin irritation for users with sensitive skin. There do not seem to be any specific anti-aging ingredients in this masque. If you are looking for an anti-aging product you may wish to look for a product that contains peptides, which are specially engineered molecules included in several skin products. We know that some peptides play an important role in the synthesis of collagen. A powerful peptide combination is the anti-aging ingredient Matrixyl 3000.
- There is a full and comprehensive ingredients list given for the Jacqua Face Masque.
- The Jacqua Face Masque is reasonably priced.
- It can be ordered directly from online shops.
- There are no real active anti-aging ingredients contained in the Jacqua Face Masque.
- The Jacqua Face Masque contains Parabens, which some experts believe contribute to certain types of cancers and skin irritation.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Jacqua Face Masque, or an offer of a free trial sample.
- There is no clinical proof offered that this mask is more effective than the thousands of other face masks available for sale.
The Bottom Line
There are no active anti-aging ingredients in the Jacqua Face Masque. It is therefore certainly not the best choice of product for someone looking for an effective anti-aging product that will diminish the signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and lines, although it could contribute to general skin moisturization. If you are searching for an effective anti-aging product you may wish to try a product that contains the peptide combination Matrixyl 3000. Furthermore the Jacqua Face Masque contains parabens and we do not wish to choose any products that contain parabens until there is conclusive evidence that they are not carcinogenic.