Isomers Skin Care is a line of treatments that are applied topically to the user’s skin in order to address common signs of aging, reduce stressed skin, and rejuvenate the complexion. This brand was founded back in 1988 by a husband and wife team in Canada. Their names are Darius Majlessi and Manuela Marcheggiani. The newest technology and advancements are incorporated into the developing of Isomers Skin Care products. The official website touts this line as being one of the most innovative around. The four primary lines offered are Skin Care, Color Cosmetics, Nutritional Supplements, and For Men. An FAQ page is provided to address common queries and concerns.
Under the Skin Care line of the Isomers brand, you will find categories like Face, Feet, Lips, Eyes, Hair & Scalp, Body, as well as Hands & Nails. The featured face treatments are the Sunshine Serum with Vitamin 3D, Desert Youth 4X, and Matrixyl 3000. To focus more specifically on one topical treatment, we will take a closer look at the Isomers Skin Care Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenating Serum. It is stated to be a high potency formula that assists with anti-aging by targeting fine facial lines and deep expression creases. Basically the key ingredient, which is a Palmitoyl Oligopeptide combined with Tetrapeptide-1, tones and tightens the facial skin. A Collagen supporting Bio-Peptide CL is additionally incorporated into this serum. It sells for $49, and is directed to be applied morning and night to clean facial skin.
The full Isomers Skin Care line is geared toward both women and men to potentially assist with anti-aging. The major active components for each treatment are discussed on the official website. Unlike some other brands, this company offers nutritional supplements that are taken orally as well. These can be taken in conjunction with the use of Isomers Skin Care products. Some testimonials are presented on the website to give new consumers an idea of what users are saying about the brand. One of their premiere anti-wrinkle treatments is the Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenating Serum.
A full list of ingredients for the Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenating Serum are as follows: Water/Aqua, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.
- There is an FAQ page provided on the official website to assist consumers.
- Some testimonials for the Isomers Skin Care line are presented on the website.
- It appears that many of these topical treatments are displayed with the full list of ingredients they contain.
- The full line of Isomers Skin Care products are not available in common drugstores, which may not be convenient for some individuals.
- For individuals with skin allergies, there may be some ingredients found in these products that irritate the skin.
- There are no free trial samples of Isomers Skin Care treatments offered at this time.
- No real clinical evidence or research is provided on the official website to support this brand.
The Bottom Line
When it comes down to it, the Isomers Skin Care line appears to be primarily marketed toward those interested in ant-aging remedies. Although they offer some pretty common active ingredients in their treatments, there is really no reason to choose this brand over the many others out there today. It is prudent to look into several skin care lines before buying anything.