What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
The Isadermix Skin Care Kit consists of a Microdermabrasion Treatment, Dermal Cleanser, Hydrating Cream, Vitamin C Treatment, and Replenishing Cream. These products are designed to stimulate collagen production and create fresher, younger-looking skin. The ingredients used are supposed to effectively reverse and prevent the natural signs of aging.
There is much that is not known about Isadermix. First of all, there is no way to purchase the products on the official company website, so it is unclear as to where they can be purchased. There is no price actually listed, nor whether you have to buy the products as a kit or if they can be purchased separately. There are some online stores that sell Isadermix, but again, no actual cost is given.
There is no complete ingredient list for any of the Isadermix products, but the company claims that the following generalized elements are included in their formula: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and a patented Magnesium Oxide combination that is designed to exfoliate the skin. In spite of the lack of information available, the website is available in French, Spanish, Chinese, and English. They even claim that you can speak to a live representative in one of these languages if you desire.
- The website reaches out to people of different languages and even offers contact information for live representatives to answer your questions. Unfortunately, they do not answer those questions on their website.
- There is virtually no cost information regarding Isadermix.
- There are no specific ingredients listed for any of the Isadermix products.
- There does not appear to be any money-back guarantee, but since we don’t know how much the product even costs, it’s hard to tell how much of a loss this would be.
- There is no free trial offer available or even a free sample offered.
- It does not appear that the different Isadermix products can be purchased separately, but rather must be purchased as a complete set. This is hardly a cost-effective solution for the consumer.
- The website seems to be lacking a lot of necessary information that the consumer should be aware of. It appears to be informative on the surface, but there are many important factors missing.
The Bottom Line
There is so much unknown about Isadermix that it should leave the consumer wary of these products. The website is not forthcoming with vital information. There is no mention of a cost, which usually means it is rather expensive. There are no ingredients listed, which could raise allergy concerns. With no specific ingredients, we have no way of knowing how effective this product would even be on wrinkles or other facial signs of aging. It makes you wonder, what exactly does Isadermix have to hide?