What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
IS Clinical is a line of skin care developed through IS, which is an abbreviation for Innovative Skincare. IS was founded by Dr. Bryan Johns and Alec Call. IS Clinical’s website talks about dispelling myths in the skincare industry, dedication to only the best ingredients, and disclosing full ingredient lists and offering consumers explanations of any and all ingredients chosen for each product.
There are several different products in the IS Clinical line. They are:
- Cleansing Complex.
- Active Serum.
- C + E Serum Advance.
- C-15 Serum Advance.
- C Eye Advance.
- Firming Complex.
- Poly-Vitamin Serum.
- Pro-Heal Serum Advance.
- Super Serum Advance.
- Youth Complex.
- Body Complex.
- Eye Complex.
- Hydra-Cool Serum.
- Moisturizing Complex.
- SPF 20 Powder Sunscreen.
- SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen.
While there are too many IS Clinical products to list the ingredients found in all of them, we will opt for listing a few so readres can get a general idea of what goes into IS Clinical products.
IS Clinical Super Serum Advance: This product is for reducing fine lines and wrinkles and lightens skin. Some of the ingredients are L ascorbic acid and a copper Tripeptide Growth Factor.
Body Complex: This moisturizer claims to also help with contact dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. Some of the key ingredients in this product are: Hyaluronic Acid. Aloe Vera, sugar cane extract, lemon extract, and Vitamin B5.
- This company lists many positive motivators for their products. They seem very dedicated to the research and development of quality skin care.
- There is a full list of ingredients as well as an explanation of why each ingredient is used and, if there is any controversy behind the ingredient, why they chose it for their products.
- You can only get the IS Clinical line of products through a dealer. A dealer seems to include dermatologists or spas. This means you need to factor the cost of an appointment into the price of IS Clinical products.
- While the full list of ingredients are noted, they aren’t noted specifically for each product. So you don’t know from reading the website which ingredients are in which products.
- It is unclear what the customer service policies, such as return guarantees or trial samples, are in place with IS Clinical.
The Bottom Line
IS Clinical’s Website and products are geared toward the skin care professional rather than the average woman looking to fight wrinkles. You cannot order it online and you don’t really know which products go together without having to visit a dermatologist or spa. That aside, there is significant clinical information on the website and the ingredients page contains a lot of information on each ingredient they use and why. Many consumers are sensitive to parabens or other ingredients, so it’s nice to see IS Clinical not only disclose their use of certain ingredients, but the why factor as well. This can ease many consumer’s minds. However, without pricing on the website, we can only assume it’s probably not cheap. If a trusted physician recommends IS Clinical, it’s probably worth listening, but if you’re looking for a do-it-yourself approach to wrinkle fighting, you probably want to keep looking.