What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|IQ Derma SkinTensive XCell||
If you take a peek at the official website for IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell, you’ll find the pitch “look younger in just 15 minutes.” This “high potency anti-aging” serum is also addressed as part of the ageless face system and sells via the official website (no price is posted). The purpose of this topical treatment is to minimize the size of facial pores, reduce deep wrinkles, fade away age spots and help renew the complexion. Ideally users will end up with a more radiant and smooth face.
As clarified on the website for IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell, the primary cause of aging or wrinkles is sun damage. This topical serum should be used in conjunction with the Life Without Wrinkles “Intense Wrinkle DeCrease Day Cream,” which is a topical moisturizer with an SPF of 25 added to provide routine protection from the sun. There are a few major active ingredients found in IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell, which are Hyaluronic Acid (helps hydrate the skin to improve elasticity and firmness), Marine Collagen (assists with wrinkle reduction), Matrixyl 3000 (peptide) and Argireline (peptide). Currently there is a free 30-day trial offer for IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell and the Life Without Wrinkles Cream available through the official website.
IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell is a topical serum that’s geared toward aging/mature complexions. The purpose of this treatment is to assist with combating fine lines, age spots, deep facial wrinkles, large pores and dry skin. Although a full list of ingredients for IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell serum is not provided on the website, there are some before and after photos, along with testimonials posted. Furthermore, there are also some clinical trial results posted on the official website (charts are posted also) to give potential users an idea of how well this anti-aging treatment worked on some women who used it. Unfortunately the links on the website do not work at this time.
- IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell is a convenient topical serum that can be used daily in the privacy of your home.
- There are helpful graphs with some clinical study results presented on the official website.
- There is a free 30-day trial offer of IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell at this time.
- All of the ingredients incorporated into this skin care product are not posted for review (may not be good for individuals with allergies).
- The actual cost of IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell is not revealed on the website.
- It’s not addressed whether or not this topical anti-aging treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell does not contain any sunscreen.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, there are countless anti-aging treatments available for daily home use these days. On the plus side, IQ Derma SkinTensive xCell is backed by some clinical research and before/after photos are provided on the official website for review. On the downside, there is no price posted for this anti-wrinkle treatment, which may mean that it sells for a high amount.