Serious Skin Care has created a product called InstA-Tox that maintains that it is an serum that can smooth wrinkles instantly. This product used to be called “A-Tox” and is part of the A-Defiance line. It claims to minimize the fine lines and wrinkles on your face and smoothes them out and softens the creases in the skin.
Our review of InstA-Tox finds that this product is a “temporary facial firming” cream. It is basically a sort of cover-up or concealer for wrinkles and only lasts as long as it is on your face. Once it is washed off, the effects are gone. While there are no real anti-aging properties to this serum, the effects of the serum do last all day. InstA-Tox is mainly sold on HSN-The Home Shopping Network, and HSN has a great money back guarantee program that allows a return within 30 days of purchase. The ingredients are listed for InstA-Tox as follows: Water, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. The InstA-Tox is easy-to-use and needs to be used before using any make-up or moisturizers. Consumers should read all ingredients before using since this product does contain known allergens in the preservatives within this product.
- InstA-Tox is readily available through the HSN website.
- InstA-Tox’s effects lasts all day and is easy to use.
- InstA-Tox is relatively cheap at about $29 per tube.
- The HSN website offers customer testimonials for InstA-Tox, but they do not offer before and after photos to demonstrate the effectiveness of this product.
- InstA-Tox does not contain any anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid or Matrixyl 3000, and is only a temporary fix for fine lines and wrinkles.
- At the time of our review, there was no official product website for InstA-Tox.
The Bottom Line
InstA-Tox is readily available through HSN-The Home Shopping Network. The product is sold at a fairly reasonable price of about $29 per tube. At the time of our review there was no official product website available for further information on this product. The InstA-Tox serum does have the active ingredients listed on HSN, but there are no active anti-aging ingredients in InstA-Tox. This product is merely a wrinkle cover-up or a type of wrinkle concealer and washes away with soap and water. We feel that it would be best for InstA-Tox to include anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 or Hyaluronic Acid. We also feel that Serious Skin Care should promote their product better with before and after photos to provide proof of the effectiveness of their product.