InfiniteAloe offers skincare solutions for men and women for everything from dryness to aging. You can look at the ingredient list, which does come with a definition for each. There’s no information on when the business started, but the website was purchased in 2004. We found the line for sale direct and through outside retailers.
What is InfiniteAloe?
InfiniteAloe is a line that offers moisturizers, cleansers and anti-aging treatments. You can find a complete list of ingredients for each formula. We are concerned about the use of fragrance and several of the formulas look nearly identical. Usage instructions and clear, but we found nothing about how long you’re supposed to use the products before noticing results.
Quick Facts on InfiniteAloe
- The base ingredients across formulas appear to be the same.
- Fragrance is added to many products.
- There are some clinical references on the official website.
- You don’t have to buy InfiniteAloe products from the official website.
What’s the Skincare Editor’s take on InfiniteAloe?
“There are some good things about InfiniteAloe,” says our Skincare Editor. “What customers have to consider, however, is that aloe is mostly water. In many cases, experts suggest it is just a fancy replacement to fool the consumer.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
Two common themes came up time and again in customer reviews – price and reactions. The cost for InfiniteAloe products is just too high for some, especially when the users took results into consideration. There are also a number of people who experienced irritation.
Prices were a problem for some:
- “Too expensive for such a little difference.”
- “Overpriced. I’m certain there are more affordable brands that will get the job done.”
For others it wasn’t an issue.
- “I know people look at the price and think it’s expensive. Honestly it’s not.”
- “Price per cost ratio for use as face moisturizer is lower when compared to sensitive skin care line product.”
Irritation was another complaint we found more than a few times.
- “I used this and anti-aging products for two days and got my skin all red and wrinkled.”
- “After two weeks she developed a bad rash.”
There are also users who noticed no negative reactions.
- “It moisturizes, restores elasticity, soothes irritations.”
- ” It is less irritating…for sensitive skin.”
Are We Convinced About InfiniteAloe?
Well, we can’t dock the company for using parabens, sulfates or animal testing, because they don’t. All ingredients are listed and some may be beneficial, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have reservations. There are far too many complaints about irritation to ignore. This could be due to the fragrance added. Plus, it bothers us that so many formulas are similar.
What Do We Like Better Than InfiniteAloe?
We’ve reviewed hundreds of products in 2016 and the one we like the best is BioGeniste. There are clinically tested ingredients in a product that users claim works in amazing ways.
Click here to learn more about BioGeniste today.