What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
InfiniteAloe offers an anti-aging product called NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy. The official InfiniteAloe website claims that this product will reduce scarring, age spots, as well as fine lines and wrinkles up to 75%, all within a 4-6 week timeline.
The InfiniteAloe NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy is the only anti-aging product offered by InfiniteAloe. The NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy is offered in either a 6.6 oz jar that is said to last for a year, or you can purchase the 1.7 oz jar that is said to last for about 3 to 4 months. NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy is said to contain seven anti-aging ingredients that are all enclosed in NanoCapsules, meaning that the ingredients are broken down to about 100,000 times smaller than most other ingredients so that it penetrates the skin easier. NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy lists its full ingredients, and the anti-oxidant ingredients are Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate, and Emblica Extract.
- NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy is readily available through the official InfiniteAloe.com website and a few other online retailers.
- InfiniteAloe offers a wide variety of complimentary products to be used with the NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy.
- InfiniteAloe uses active ingredients such as Alpha-Lipoic Acid that has great anti-aging benefits.
- InfiniteAloe’s website offers customer testimonials, but they do not promote the anti-aging product they sell and is geared more towards the health benefits of aloe vera.
- The product is very costly at $240 just for the 1.7oz bottle.
- The official product website offers 100% satisfaction guaranteed but only allows returns within 24 hours for a full refund, otherwise the max refund is $120.
The Bottom Line
InfiniteAloe products are readily available through the official product website as well as other online retailers. The product is very costly at $240 just for a 1.7oz bottle. The official product website for InfiniteAloe states that they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, however, after looking further into that, we found that a full refund is only available within 24 hours of purchasing the product. Otherwise, you can only receive a maximum of $120 in refunds on a single product purchase. In order to get that refund, there seems to be a lot of hassling involved. The InfiniteAloe products do list the active ingredients in their products and use active ingredients such as Alpha-Lipoic Acid that does indeed have great anti-aging benefits and does promote cellular turnover. A consumer may be able to find these same active ingredients in products at local brick and mortar locations that would be far less costly. NanoVera Anti-Aging Therapy is complimentary to all of the other InfiniteAloe beauty products, but they only offer the one anti-aging product. Customer testimonials are available on the InfiniteAloe website, however, they are geared more towards the health benefits of aloe vera than they are towards promoting the anti-aging product. We feel the website should promote their anti-aging product with before/after photos or customer testimonials that provides experience on that anti-aging product.