What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|In An Instant||
In An Instant is a new skincare system that is manufactured by the beauty care giant Guthy-Renker, and is sponsored by the supermodel Heidi Klum. Lately, Heidi has become as famous for her style criticism on the hit show Project Runway as she has for her work on the runway. In An Instant is available for order from an official product website, and consumers are also treated to a video testimonial from Heidi herself. It seems that the In An Instant Wrinkle Smoothing Pen is the star product in the In An Instant line, or at least it’s certainly the most unique. This seems to a be more of a wrinkle spot treatment for difficult areas than a comprehensive wrinkle fighter.
The four products in the In An Instant line are: The Gentle Foaming Cleanser, The Intensiv Firming Serum, Instant Daily Tinted Moisturizer and the previously mentioned Wrinkle Smoother Pen. It seems that all four items are available for the price of $39.95. Consumers are then enrolled in a subscription service where they receive a new product kit every 3 months.
Full directions are given for each In An Instant product in the 4-piece kit. The odd thing about In An Instant is that new ingredients are given and no real science is discussed on the official site. There are a few vague mentions of peptides, which could be any one of hundreds of specific, lab-synthesized molecules, and then the benefits of “magical moisture spheres” are also highlighted. Typically, we like to know a little bit more about what’s in our products before we buy anything. Additionally, there does not seem to be a free trial offer of In An Instant available at this time.
- In An Instant can be easily and conveniently ordered from the official manufacturer online.
- Heidi Klum certainly looks great!
- Each individual In An Instant product is discussed in some detail, including usage directions.
- We were unable to find any full ingredient lists for any In An Instant products on the official product website.
- Not every consumer will be happy with having to use four products daily (some of them multiple times per day.)
- We saw no free trial offer, meaning consumers have to pay full price for the product just to try it out.
- It doesn’t appear that there is an option to buy only one In An Instant product—consumers are forced to get the whole kit.
The Bottom Line
Once you get past Heidi Klum’s gorgeous smile, In An Instant looks like a fairly conventional wrinkle fighting kit. While some consumers may enjoy the idea of a 4-step skincare regimen, others might think that it takes too much time and effort. Unfortunately, there is no free trial of any In An Instant product, which means consumers have to pay full price just to see if it will work or not.