What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Guinot Paris anti-aging products were founded by a company that has been in the business since the 1930′s. The founder, Rene Guinot, started his line of products in a laboratory in which he approached the creation of beauty products scientifically. Beginning in the 1960′s, Mr. Guinot began manufacturing products to supply his wife with skin care, since she was a Beauty Therapist. Since that time, Guinot Paris has been constantly improving their process and creating new beauty products for both men and women. Guinot’s line of anti-aging products include their Anti-Wrinkle Vital Day Cream, Serum Vital Anti-Wrinkle, Youth Boost For Eyes & Face, and Anti-Wrinkle Mask.
The Anti-Wrinkle Vital Day Cream is a moisturizer that has a list of key ingredients including retinol, collalift, ginko biloba extract, and hydrocyte. It is used to encourage cell renewal. The Serum Vital Anti-Wrinkle also uses hydrocyte but says that it also contains collalift, ultra-concentrated DNA, ultra-concentrated retinol, and ginko biloba extract. This product claims to stimulate cell renewal and collagen production. The Youth Boost For Eyes & Face lists its key ingredients as ‘skin matrix’, ‘cellular action’, and ’tissue action’ and claims to refresh the skin “in sync with skin biorhythms”. Finally, the Anti-Wrinkle Mask is used to smooth lines and wrinkles and erase signs of fatigue. The mask contains retinol, ginko biloba extract, collalift, DNA, and hydrocyte.
- Guinot Paris has been around for a long time and has a professional online web presence and an informational page dedicated to each product.
- Guinot Paris anti-aging products are sold in local spas across the nation which are easily located by using the spa locator on the official Guinot Paris website.
- The products list key ingredients such as hydrocyte that most people have never heard of without further explanation. Guinot even lists ingredients such as “cellular action”, but we’re not sure how this is an actual ingredient.
- No customer testimonials are shown on the Guinot website. Reviews are difficult to locate on alternative websites.
- Pricing of Guinot anti-aging products is not available on the company’s website.
- Before and after pictures are not available to demonstrate the effectiveness of Guinot’s anti-aging products.
The Bottom Line
Guinot Paris is a reputable company that has been selling beauty products since the 1960′s. Where there are reviews available on alternative websites, there are both good and bad comments from consumers who have tried the anti-aging treatments that Guinot has available at this time. A complete product ingredient list is not provided on the company’s website for its products, but some of the key ingredients such as retinol have been proven effective in many other anti-wrinkle and anti-aging skin care products. Still, users may want to explore some of the more well-documented wrinkle fighters out there.