What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
Green Tea is best known for its wide usage in making anti-aging skin creams. The amazing health properties of Green Tea have been something that the Chinese people have known since the past few millenniums. The Chinese have been using Green Tea to aid in various conditions including digestive problems and depression. It is also rich in catechin polyphenols, which are recognized as bioflavonoids and contains a lot of the antioxidant, EGCG. Because of all these elements found in Green Tea, it is proven to lower cholesterol levels and cancel cell growth. Experts also claim that it has some important bacterial qualities as well. The high concentration of antioxidants makes Green Tea essential for preserving youthfulness and maintaining a healthy complexion. This is why Green Tea is one of the primary ingredients of most of the anti-aging creams being sold.
There are far too many anti-aging products that contain green tea as a primary ingredient. In addition to green tea, various other ingredients are thrown into the mix with many of them having essential vitamins and minerals for better product quality. Green tea-containing, anti-aging creams are sold in a wide price range. You could purchase reasonably-priced items as well as items that are extremely high-priced with expensive ingredients.
Green Tea is drunk as a beverage as been demonstrated to be very healthy. Although this is the case internally, standardization procedures still need to be done for it to be a useful topically, as an ingredient in creams and lotions.
- . There are plenty of options for anti-aging products as they most likely have green tea as a primary ingredient.
- . Most of these products containing green tea are affordable and easily obtained online through ordering.
- . It is scientifically proven that green tea is filled with antioxidants.
- . It is still debatable whether or not the anti-aging creams with green tea are capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- . Drinking green tea could be more effective than applying it on the face like regular creams.
- . There still have not been any long-term controlled standardized tests performed on green tea as an ingredient in topical anti-aging creams.
The Bottom Line
Having green tea as a drink is definitely beneficial to the body and it is backed up with lots of proof. But as an ingredient for a topical face lotion, much research still needs to be done on that as to how effective it really is especially when it comes to removing lines and wrinkles. The number of scientific tests is severely lacking which is required to really prove that green tea in lotions and creams will reduce the presence of wrinkles and fine lines.