Grassroots Research Labs is a company that produces skin care products using only natural ingredients. They appear to have three major product lines including the Vitamin C product line, a Blue Algae product line, and a Pomegranate based product line. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at one of the products in the Vitamin C product line to see if it is a viable skin care solution.
Grassroots Research Labs Vitamin C Brightening Serum works on its own or in conjunction with the Vitamin C Power Brightening Cream SPF 25 product to reduce discoloration and sunspots and protect the skin from the damaging rays of sunlight. It also helps to get rid of past sun damage. It will help to brighten the skin and reduce the likelihood of future sunspots. Vitamin C helps to visibly brighten skin and even out skin tone. Vitamin E and B5 are known to help fortify the skin against future damage. According to study results, 71% of people who used the product saw an increase in skin clarity. After four weeks of use 80% of users reported a more even skin tone. 71% of people noticed a visible reduction in skin discoloration and sunspots, and after 8 weeks, 39% of people reported a measurable increase in skin clarity.
- Though we can’t see a full ingredient list, we know this product contains vitamins C, E and B5.
- It is reasonably priced at a suggested retail price of $32.50 per bottle.
- We don’t see a full ingredients list.
- It looks as though this product can only be purchased online through Kohl’s.com. We don’t know if it is available in traditional Kohl’s stores.
- There does not appear to be any money back guarantee for this product.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
- Though the product claims to be clinically proven, we see no evidence of these studies.
The Bottom Line
While this product does contain natural ingredients known to improve the condition of the skin and reduce coloration, we don’t really know how well it works. We can’t see proof of the clinical studies that claims such amazing results, and we don’t see a full ingredient list so we can’t verify that this product is completely natural. We recommend using a product that you know contains proven ingredients to help the skin and making this a part of your regular skin care routine.