What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Grape Seed Extract||
The ingredient grape seed extract (Vitis Vinifera) is commonly added to skin care products these days. In fact, one online distributor of this substance, World Image Naturals, claims to take grape seed extract very seriously. This active component is stated to be the “most effective antioxidant” and is added to skin treatments to combat free radicals. Although grape seed extract is added to anti-aging creams and serums, it is also found in modern oral supplements. As far as particular products go that contain this ingredient, whether or not they’re guaranteed depends on the company that manufactures them.
Similar to substances like Vitamin E, Beta Carotene and Vitamin C, grape seed extract aims to defend the user against free radicals. However, it’s supposed to be 20-50 times more powerful. Essentially this ingredient endeavors to strengthen the skin/tissue and assist with circulation. The specific grape seed extract offered by World Image Naturals is claimed to be free of any artificial colors and additives and is made in the USA. As noted on the official grape seed extract website, this substance is claimed to assist with anything from hair loss, to cancer, to stretch marks, to wrinkles, to cellulite, to diabetes, to allergies, to skin elasticity, to wound healing and overall skin health. The grape seed extract website also states that this ingredient offers a “Procyanidolic value of 98.41 percent.”
Grape seed extract is an active ingredient that’s added to oral supplements and skin care treatments in order to help combat dilemmas such as wrinkles, stretch marks, hair loss, cellulite, skin sagging and damage caused by the elements. A raw form of this substance can be attained through companies like World Image Naturals, who claim to sell only the purest grape seed extract. In regards to skin care products and anti-aging treatments, grape seed extract is generally incorporated to combat wrinkles, repair tissue, reduce fine lines and protect the skin from free radicals. The official grape seed extract website doesn’t appear to offer actual clinical studies involving this active ingredient.
- Grape seed extract from World Image Naturals is stated to be free of artificial additives.
- Grape seed extract is an all-natural ingredient.
- There is a great deal of information offered on the official website.
- Grape seed extract can be utilized in both oral and topical products.
- Some individuals may have an allergic reaction to grape seed extract.
- It’s unknown whether or not all products containing grape seed extract come with a money-back guarantee (this will likely depend on the company).
- No real clinical information is presented on grape seed extract, at least not on the official grape seed extract website.
- All products containing the key ingredient grape seed extract are not listed on the website.
- Prices for supplements and skin care treatments containing grape seed extract are not posted on the official website.
The Bottom Line
When all is said and done, grape seed extract comes across as a rather helpful ingredient. It’s interesting how it’s incorporated into both skin care treatments and oral health supplements. However, the official grape seed extract website does appear a little too good to be true since it makes claims that grape seed extract assists with anything from hair loss, to cancer, to stretch marks, to wrinkles, to cellulite, to diabetes, to allergies, to skin elasticity, to wound healing and overall skin health. This may make it sound like a “miracle” ingredient to some. It’s certainly a good idea to speak with a dermatologist about grape seed extract to learn more, and it definitely looks like it can’t hurt to incorporate this ingredient into a product.