What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion||
Youth is the probably the primary focus of today’s skin care market. This may already be obvious to most individuals, seeing how the cosmetic market is virtually overrun with anti-aging treatments. One line that can be acquired online is Fusion Beauty, which offers anti-wrinkle remedies called Lift Fusion. These three skin care products are basically marketed toward mature women who desire assistance with skin afflictions like crow’s feet, fine lines, facial sagging, dark under-eye circles, puffiness, forehead furrows and expression creases. The Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion topical treatments are called the Triple Threat Intense Target Magic Wand ($39), Face Lift ($140) and Eye Lift ($89).
Although there doesn’t appear to be much information on the Fusion Beauty Company itself, the website does reveal that these products are sold in Asia, North America, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. The primary active ingredients offered in Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion treatments are Wheat Proteins, Liquid GABA, Hyaluronic Acid (relaxes muscles to assist with wrinkle smoothing), Elastin (tightens skin) and Collagen (helps with skin cell turnover). Like numerous other skin care treatments offered these days, Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion products are called an “alternative to Botox.” However, the Eye Lift serum is claimed to work for “up to 24 hours,” which is obviously not permanent, and which would make it more of a cosmetic than a “treatment.” Fusion Beauty treatments may work as quickly as within 10 minutes.
The Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion skin care treatments are formulated for aging complexions. More specifically, the main goal of these three topical products is to reduce jaw-line sagging, minimize deep wrinkles, fade out dark circles, battle crow’s feet and boost collagen levels. This may result in an overall more radiant complexion. The five key components incorporated into Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion treatments are revealed on the official website as Wheat Proteins, Liquid GABA, Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin and Collagen. Unfortunately customer testimonials and free samples of Lift Fusion are not offered at this time. There are, however, some clinical results posted on the website next to each treatment. A money-back guarantee is not addressed at all.
- Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion treatments are easily attainable through the website.
- The active ingredients for these facial skin care products are noted on the website.
- These anti-aging treatments do contain wheat proteins.
- There are no success stories from past users presented on the official website.
- Ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, which is found in Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion products, may irritate some complexions.
- A money-back guarantee is not addressed on the website, therefore it’s unclear if users can get a refund if desired.
- Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion treatments range from $39-$140, which may be a bit pricey for some individuals.
- There really isn’t any data offered on the company’s background, such as how long they’ve been in business.
The Bottom Line
The official website for Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion treatments does offer the company’s products conveniently online, but it would certainly be nice to see some background information on the company that manufactures Lift Fusion, as well as some customer reviews posted on the website. Considering the cost of Fusion Beauty Lift Fusion skin care products, many individuals will likely want to see a money-back guarantee offered as well. You may want to speak with a dermatologist before using topical treatments like Lift Fusion.