What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Fresh Elixir Anciene||
The Fresh company makes and sells several skin and body care products, hair care products, soaps, fragrances, and even products for men. Fresh has been in business since 1991. Fresh Elixir Ancien is based on the old tradition of oil therapy. The formula contains “precious oils” which are claimed to offer consumers enhanced cell regeneration, toning, plumping, and firming of the skin, and the product also claims to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Fresh Elixir Ancien includes the following ingredients: Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Hippophae, Rhamnoides Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propylene Glycol, Propyl, Gallate, and Citric Acid.
The active ingredients in Fresh Elixir Ancien work in the following ways: Seabuckthorn oil is a powerful antioxidant that is enriched with high amounts of omega 7 fatty acids. This is said to enhance cell regeneration of the skin. Amino acids which are derived from palm trees and biotechnology are used to firm the skin while also lifting and toning. The Comminphora Extract is a resin that Fresh claims has “age-reversing properties” that will plump the skin immediately to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Customers get free shipping on orders over $50.00 from Fresh, which means the Elixir Ancien gets free shipping even if it is the only product ordered.
- Customers get three free product samples with every order from Fresh.
- This product is too expensive for the average consumer at $250.00 for a very small container of the elixir.
- Fresh does not provide information about clinical trials and scientific data which would substantiate claims of Elixir Ancien’s effectiveness in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fresh Elixir Ancien does not contain the most effective anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl-3000, Argireline, and Hyaluronic Acid.
The Bottom Line
Fresh is a fairly unknown brand within the skin care industry and certainly does not have as big of a reputation as some of its competitors who also offer anti-aging products. Because Fresh Ancien Elixir is so expensive, consumers will be looking for proof that the product works. Unfortunately, Fresh does not provide customer testimonials or before & after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness. At the time of this review, we could also not find information on Fresh’s clinical trials performed to develop Elixir Ancien. As opposed to “precious oils”, most consumers are looking for products with proven ingredients which will improve the look of lines and wrinkles on the skin. Fortunately, Fresh does offer a fifteen day return and refund policy if you purchase Elixir Ancien through the company’s official website, but not if you get a hold of it from a third-party web vendor.