Do you want to learn more about Forever Living?
Forever Living is a line of supplements and topical treatments. There is an official website, though it is a little difficult to navigate. You can find details for the products, but it takes a bit of looking around. We know the company purchased the online store in 1996, so they’ve been in the business for more than 20 years.
What is Forever Living?
Forever Living aloe vera is the most popular skincare product from the line. There’s also a gel that you’re supposed to drink – not apply to the skin. There’s no doubt that aloe vera is soothing, but we’re not sure these formulas are any better than the competition. Other ingredients used include vitamin E, jojoba seed oil, petrolatum, soluble collagen, sodium hyaluronate, methylparaben, propylparaben and fragrance.
Quick Facts on Forever Living
- You can purchase products from Foreverliving.com.
- The headquarters is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The company also runs a resort website.
- Fragrance is an irritant used in Forever Living aloe vera products.
- There are multiple parabens in some formulas.
- You have 30 days to return purchases.
- If you purchase from a Forever Living business, they must handle the return.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Forever Living?
“It can be a little difficult to navigate through a company that offers both supplements and topical treatments,” claims our Skincare Editor. “We’re not sure Forever Living is truly dedicated to the skincare line because there are irritants that could cause more harm than good.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
As with any product line, Forever Living has earned both positive and negative reviews.
Irritation appeared to be an issue for some customers.
- “I used it last night and unfortunately I have reacted very badly to it.”
- “My daughter broke out when she used this. I still don’t know what to do with it.”
On the flip side of the debate:
- “This item leaves my skin feeling so soft and soothed any irritation i had!”
- “The aloe helps smooth the skin and the itching.”
We also found a bit of concern about how well the aloe vera products moisturized.
- “I can’t tell if there is any healing power. the moist dries up at the end really fast.”
A user who didn’t agree said:
- “This cream makes skin very soft. It moisturizes very well.”
Do We Think Forever Living is Worth a Try?
There are so many factors that go into recommending a skincare line. One of the most important is irritation. Not only is fragrance listed in a number of products, but plenty of reviews talk about the scent and how strong it is. For many people, especially those with sensitive skin, this could mean damage on a level that is not visible to the naked eye and that could contribute to premature aging.
What Do We Like Better Than Forever Living?
In 2016, our top pick for anti-aging and skin health is BioGeniste. We love that clinically tested ingredients are used, there are tons of positive reviews and you can rest assured the company doesn’t use fragrance in any formula.
Click here to take a look at the details on BioGeniste.