Have a few questions about Flavo C?
Flavo C is an anti-aging serum from Auriga International. The official website was purchased in 2000, which means the company has quite a few years in the business. It looks like an international item, but it is available for sale on websites like Amazon. There is no guarantee or refund policy, as far as we could find.
What is Flavo C?
Flavo C serum contains vitamin C, fragrance, alcohol, serum albumin and gingko biloba. It’s important to note that a second ingredient list, on a separate website, does not list alcohol or fragrance. The FAQ section does tell us there is no animal testing, but parabens are used. We know vitamin C can cause irritation as can alcohol and fragrance.
Quick Facts on Auriga Flavo C
- There’s no guarantee or refund policy.
- The company has been around for more than 15 years.
- It looks like Amazon is the only place to purchase in the United States.
- Alcohol and fragrance can irritate the skin.
- Skin irritation can promote signs of premature aging.
- The price is comparable to similar products from other companies.
- No animal testing is allowed in the UK.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Flavo C?
“There is a little confusion surrounding Flavo C,” says our Skincare Editor. “We found two ingredient lists, none of which are on the official website, and sales in the US are only available from Amazon. There’s also the issue with potential irritants that could be damaging to the skin.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
For some users it feels nice on the skin.
- “The texture is smooth, light, watery — no sticky residuals like other C Serums.”
Others felt it was a bit too watery.
- “The…thing I dislike about this product is that it is truly liquid, like water, and this makes it a little hard to apply without dripping it.”
There are also a few people who mentioned a scent that wasn’t pleasing.
- “Word of caution the forte is strong, the smell’s not that great.”
- “Smells a bit strange, but seems to make a difference to my skin.”
Do We Have a Good Feeling About Flavo C?
Sometimes we find ourselves on the fence with a product, but not this time. The ingredient list is lax, at best. There’s nothing special in there and parabens are used. According to one formula, irritants are also something to worry about. There’s just no way we can recommend Flavo C with 100% certainty.
What Do We Like Better Than Flavo C?
In 2016, we’ve looked high and low for the best formula and we found it in BioGeniste. This product contains clinically tested ingredients and reviews show just how amazing results can be.
Click here to learn a little more about BioGeniste.