What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
NuConcept Group, also known as FantaSkin.com, is a web based company who prides itself on making the most effective and safe skin care products around. The NuConcept Group is a relatively unknown company with only 5-10 employees according to the website Alibaba.com. FantaSkin offers effective ‘alternative’ skin care products. There is very little information available on the origin of the company or on how long they have been doing business, however.
FantaSkin boasts that FantaSkin Firming Serum is a natural alternative to Botox injections. The anti-wrinkle serum contains 12% Argireline which claims to relax facial wrinkles, reduce fine lines and existing wrinkles, stop the development of future wrinkles, accelerate collagen production, increase the skin’s elasticity, reverse the appearance of aging and renew and hydrate the skin. Other active ingredients include Matrixyl 3000, a revolutionary product known to stimulate the body’s collagen production as well as an FDA approved injectable form of Hyaluronic Acid known to improve the skin’s contour, reduce wrinkles and improve damaged skin due to scarring. FantaSkin Firming Serum should be applied twice per day after cleansing for best results.
- FantaSkin Firming Serum is very affordable at only about $35 for a half ounce, or $59.95 for one ounce, which is very affordable in comparison to other products with the same ingredients.
- FantaSkin Firming Serum contains ingredients known to produce temporary results in skin firming and wrinkle reduction. Though temporary, the results are dramatic according to consumers who have tried the product and posted testimonials.
- Though the company claims you will have younger looking skin in just thirty days, at the time of this review we could not find clinical trial data to back up this claim.
- Though the ingredients are considered to be the most effective on the market, the long- term effects of Hyaluronic Acid and high amounts of Argireline in excess of five to ten percent are still relatively unknown.
- Most of the websites which seem to offer FantaSkin Firming Serum for sale show it as an out of stock product.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturer’s website does contain customer testimonials and, according to consumers who have tested the product, FantaSkin Firming Serum may have a positive effect on lines and wrinkles. The product is marketed as an alternative to Botox and other invasive surgical treatments, so some consumers may prefer it because it costs less and there is no recovery time. The product contains three of the most powerful ingredients on the market as far as anti-wrinkle treatments are concerned, so for the money the product is a good bet. The amount of Argireline is 12% which is actually quite a bit more than the recommended concentration, which could give some consumers pause due to the relatively new nature of this compound.