What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
Although there are countless skin care treatments, cosmetic surgery procedures and oral remedies gracing the current market to potentially improve skin radiance and overall appearance, There is an alternative to these routine methods. It is called Facercise. Even though you may have never heard of this technique, it does exist, and is available online. Carole Maggio is the founder of this facial exercise regimen. Not only are there online classes available, but a book, CDs and DVD sets are sold through the official website as well. A convenient contact page is provided to assist new customers.
Basically Facercise is a series of facial exercises that aim to assist with anything from fuller lips, to lifted eyebrows, to reduced under-eye puffiness, to a more toned jaw line, to a shorter nose, to more open eyes, and even a smoother neck line. This method of anti-aging has been featured in magazines like Marie Claire, Vogue, Health, and the New York Times. In addition to the Facercise exercise techniques, the website also pitches louffas, skin care products and skin care packages. Some of these products are Body Lift, Face Lift to Go, Pore Refinement Cleanser, Creamy Milk Cleanser, Nourishing E Oil, and EGF Repair Syndrome.
Facercise is a series of facial exercise routines that are claimed to assist with anti-aging and improved facial features. The online classes that are offered for this method are available via a webcam, however, there is no pricing posted. It appears that all Facercise skin care products can be acquired directly through the website. An example is the Face Lift to Go, which is an enzyme mask that sells for $115. This topical treatment endeavors to exfoliate dead skin cells, while tightening and firming the complexion. The major ingredients incorporated into these skin care products are not revealed.
- Facercise offers a rather unique approach to skin care and holding onto a youthful appearance.
- Any of the topical skin care products can be attained with ease through the website.
- There is no need to commute in order to take Facercise classes, since they are conveniently offered online.
- There is no guarantee that these facial exercises will work as pitched, which means you will likely not get your money back.
- There are no prices posted for Facercise webcam sessions, which is not very convenient.
- Some individuals may not care for all that is involved with this type of skin care or beauty treatment.
- The skin care products that are sold through Facercise are pretty expensive.
The Bottom Line
Naturally the concept of facial exercises is rather unique in comparison to most other approaches to skin care. Some individuals may appreciate the new-age mentality of this and invest in Facercise. Then again, remember that there is no guarantee posted, nor are there any testimonials provided to support Facercise skin care treatments at this time. Finally, in regards to the skin care products that are sold on the official website, none of the key ingredients are mentioned at all.