What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Today you can buy the FaceMaster Facial Toning System that is a machine being hyped by actress, Suzanne Somers. This device is said to zap wrinkles, tone and tighten the user’s sagging jaw line, and refresh that aging skin. When you purchase the electronic system, you get batteries, a step-by-step DVD, some Collagen Enhancing Serum that contains Peptides, two ounces of the patented Conductive Solution by FaceMaster and 100 foam covers. Ms Somers is pictured on the company website and is credited with making a statement to the effect that she has been using this machine for more than 10 years. She further states that it is her best secret for a younger looking appearance.
FaceMaster is intended to be used every other day and it has an eighteen-minute treatment regimen that takes much longer until a user has managed to get the technique memorized and perfected. You have to use the FaceMaster with the foam covers that are included. These are first moistened with the FaceMaster conducting solution and then when you turn the device on, there are small jolts of electricity that stimulate the facial tissues. This electrical current is said to be very mild and is not strong enough to be harmful or dangerous. When the electricity courses through the skin, it is supposed to make it appear tighter, smoother, and firmer.
While it may be safe, the FaceMaster is not to be used by all of the public. People with pacemakers, personal implanted defibrillators, irregular heart rhythms, or metallic devices in their body cannot use the FaceMaster. The device comes with a complete list of instructions that detail how to safely operate it and must be followed closely. If a man has a beard, he cannot use this machine because it has to come in contact with bare skin.
- You have 30 days to ask for all of your money back if you are unhappy with the FaceMaster Toning System.
- The product comes with a guarantee and a warranty for your protection in case it fails to work properly.
- You can order any foam covers or other replacement accessories online.
- There are no testimonials or photos of customers available online, or through the company.
- $169.00 is the price of the kit, which is a hefty chunk of change.
- No reports or research is able to back up any of the claims made by the company. These machines have routinely made an appearance on the market and enjoy a brief popularity and then fade away only to appear to a new generation of consumers.
The Bottom Line
Every consumer should be wary when a product receives a celebrity endorsement. These products are generally worth several looks before you bite. When you have no proof that a product works; no pictures that show the improvement created by the product; and no testimonials or positive comments by customers it makes it tough to believe the claims. There are some similar products on the market that use electrical toners to achieve better facial muscle structure but many of the users have experienced burst capillaries, darkened skin under the eyes and other side effects. Perhaps this device does help tighten underlying face muscles and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, but it hardly seems worth the distressing effects that accompany the results.