Exuviance is made by NeoStrata and offers several skin care products including cleansers & toners, moisturizers, eye & lip care, acne treatments, hand & body products, specialty treatments, and something called “bionic” anti-aging treatments. Exuviance claims that their products are “scientifically advanced” and will fit the needs of all skin types. Exuviance anti-aging products are advertised to visibly smooth and soften skin, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase hydration and suppleness, brighten and balance skin tone, and improve oily, acne-prone or dry skin overall.
The Essential Multi-Defense Day Cream SPF 15 is a moisturizer that contains alpha and polyhydroxy acids, vitamins, and multi-antioxidants combined with a sunscreen. This product is designed to refine the skin’s texture in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex is a wrinkle cream that contains a bionic blend of PHAs (gluconolactone and lactobionic acids) to repair dry, photo-damaged skin while you sleep. The Exuviance Rejuvenating Complex is made to treat the visible signs of aging and is said to be a high-performance anti-aging complex with multi-antioxidants and pre-retinol. Another anti-aging product from Exuviance is the Skin Healthy Home Resurfacing Peel Kit. It is a four-step system that is supposed to exfoliate and stimulate cell renewal to fight the signs of aging.
Another Exuvience product on offer is the Hydrating Lift Eye Complex, which is an anti-wrinkle eye cream containing PHAs and vitamins that are supposed to intensely hydrate, soothe, and provide antioxidant protection while reducing fine lines around the eye area. The Hydrating Lift Eye Complex has an ingredient listing as follows:
Aqua (Water), Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyacrylamide, Triethanolamine, Lactobionic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Algae Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycosphinogolipids, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Phospholipids, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol/ Ceteareth-20, Polyethylene, Myristic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Laureth-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Batyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
These Exuviance anti-aging products are just a small selection of what is available from this skin care line.
- Exuviance products have a solid web presence and a separate informational page for each anti-aging product available.
- Many of the Exuviance anti-aging products contain an SPF 15 which is important in preventing premature aging due to sun damage.
- The Exuviance website contains customer reviews which speak highly of the anti-aging products and their benefits.
- Not all of the Exuviance anti-aging products have a complete ingredient listing available from the website.
- Some of the Exuviance products do not have any reviews or customer testimonials so you have to look to outside sources for additional product information.
- Some of the Exuviance products are pricey for the very small amounts you get in the container.
- Many of the Exuviance anti-aging products contain “PHAs”, but the website does not give a good explanation of the benefits of these ingredients.
- With so many products to choose from, potential buyers could become overwhelmed, especially since many products are intended to be used together.s
The Bottom Line
Exuviance anti-aging products are not as expensive as many other anti-aging products on the market and several of the products do have favorable reviews on the Exuviance website. There is an offer for Free Shipping on orders over $75.00 which is a nice bonus. While Exuvience looks like a solid line for general skin care, we would probably choose a more dedicated product when it comes to specifically fighting wrinkles.