What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Exotique Blends is a skin care line that offers “natural skin care” geared toward women and kids. This brand claims to incorporate the finest ingredients into their skin treatments, and to also provide “quality” skin care at “affordable” prices. Shea Butter is one of the major ingredients found in Exotique Blends. Shea butter is a common skin care substance that comes from Karite trees in West Africa. Exotique Blends offers categories like Creams, Soaps, Bath & Spa, Scrubs and Polishes, Lotions, Bath & Spa for Kids and Crème de la Crème of Soaps. There doesn’t appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official website. Unfortunately no free trial samples of Exotique Blends products are offered at this time. Background information on the company is not provided.
The primary active ingredient offered in Exotique Blends skin treatments, Shea Butter, aims to assist users with scars, acne blemishes, fine lines, eczema, skin discolorations, psoriasis, rashes, wrinkles, stretch marks, sun damage, dry skin and overall radiance. The official Exotique Blends website additionally claims that Shea Butter aids with afflictions like sore muscles, arthritis and swelling. There doesn’t appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Exotique Blends products. Full product ingredient lists are not available on the official website. Exotique Blends skin treatments are supposed to be suitable for women of all ages and skin types. All products are available via the website.
Exotique Blends is a brand of skin treatments marketed toward women of all ages and skin types. These topical products endeavor to help with scars, swelling, acne blemishes, fine lines, eczema, skin discolorations, psoriasis, rashes, wrinkles, muscle aches, stretch marks, arthritis, sun damage, dry skin and “overall radiance.” Any and all Exotique Blends products can be purchased through the official website. There don’t appear to be any clinical studies presented on the website to help support the overall effectiveness of Exotique Blends treatments and this, combined with a lack of posted ingredient lists, makes us a bit hesitant.
- All Exotique Blends products can be easily and conveniently purchased on the official website.
- Exotique Blends skin treatments contain all-natural ingredients.
- Exotique Blends products contains some moisturizers, such as Shea Butter.
- There is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website for Exotique Blends.
- There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical data provided on the website to support the effectiveness of Exotique Blends treatments.
- Full product ingredient lists are absent from the official website.
- There aren’t any customer testimonials presented on the website.
- No free trial samples of Exotique Blends products are available at this time.
- Some ingredients found in Exotique Blends may be irritating for some complexions.
- There isn’t any company background information offered on the official website.
The Bottom Line
Exotique Blends comes across as a fairly unique and interesting skin care product line. On the bright side, their products are claimed to be made from natural ingredients, and Shea Butter, a natural moisturizer, is incorporated throughout the product line. However, it would be reassuring for some individuals to see a few customer testimonials posted on the official website, along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, free trial samples of Exotique Blends products, full ingredient lists and some substantial clinical evidence to support the effectiveness of Exotique Blends. While these products may be affordable, it’s still good to know what goes into them.