What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
You can find all sorts of anti-aging or anti-wrinkle remedies and topical treatments these days. The common goal of all these products tends to be smoothing out facial skin, minimizing wrinkles, increasing collagen production, and improving the skin’s elasticity. Evolence is one professional procedure that endeavors to dramatically improve deep facial creases and unwanted wrinkles. This “dermal filler” can last up to six months, however, more than one treatment may be required, depending upon your individual condition. Evolence does not require any downtime.
The official pitch at the top of the Evolence website is “a naturally younger-looking you.” The primary goal of this type of treatment is to help restore the collagen that’s lost as you age. Like some other cosmetic procedures that are done professionally, Evolence is administered via injections to any facial creases. This is done by a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or aesthetic professional. The official website states that some individuals will only require one visit. One of the more common areas addressed with this cosmetic procedure is around the mouth (laugh lines). There is a before and after photo gallery available on the official website for potential customers to review. Since Evolence is only a professional procedure that requires the expert attention of a licensed skin care specialist, you’ll need to contact a healthcare professional near you to learn more.
Evolence is an anti-wrinkle or anti-aging dermal filler procedure that involves injections into the face. The key component that’s stated to make this procedure unique is “natural collagen.” This is a substance already found in the human body, and is essential for many reasons, including plump, vibrant, youthful and radiant skin. Not only is Evolence used in the United States, but this dermal filler treatment can also be found in Europe, Canada and Israel. Naturally different treatment approaches must be incorporated for different individuals (depends on the severity of wrinkles). To learn whether or not Evolence is right for you and your condition, it’s imperative to consult a dermatologist or licensed esthetician.
- Evolence is somewhat of a quick-fix in comparison to many topical wrinkle treatments available today for home use.
- There are before and after photos posted on the official website to give consumers an idea of what to expect with Evolence dermal filler treatments.
- There is no 100% satisfaction guarantee that Evolence will work for you and it’s not backed by a refund guarantee.
- The cost of this professional procedure is likely to be higher than many alternative at home anti-aging creams and serums.
- Some individuals may not care for the idea of getting needle injections in their face.
- Evolence is not a permanent solution to facial wrinkles and expression lines that come with age since this treatment only lasts up to six months.
The Bottom Line
In reality, Evolence is very similar to procedures like Botox Cosmetic. This is essentially one of the several different contemporary cosmetic “alternatives to plastic surgery.” Naturally some individuals will not be interested in Evolence since it involves needle injections into the face. Be sure to contact a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to learn more about procedures like Evolence before you make any decisions.