What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Evian Facial Mist||
One of the latest trends in skin care is actually very simple; the facial mist. The Evian Facial Mist’s primary product claim is to simply hydrate the skin, but many believe that this will also contribute to fighting wrinkles. Is the Evian Facial Mist the anti-aging solution for you? If you’re already suffering from mild to severe wrinkles, hydrating the skin probably won’t make too much of a difference there. Typically, the Evian mineral water spray is considered more of a skin “treat” than a serious, effective treatment.
Evian Facial Mist is advertised as being suitable for both a user’s face and a user’s hair. The product is basically an atomizer filled with water. If your skin is feeling extra dry, spraying this purified water onto your skin is supposed to make it feel better hydrated and healthier. Similarly, a few squirts form the Evian Facial Mist can also bring dried out hair back to life. Evian Facial Mist is also suitable for athletic settings, and it could be good for cooling off in the middle of a game. Evian Facial Mist is advertised as being a good addition to any beach bag as well. After prolonged sun exposure, a nice misting can be a good way to sooth the skin and keep it from cracking.
Evian Facial Mist is basically a repackaged water bottle. Evian is banking on their high brand recognition to sell this product. No one seems to be saying that using the Evian Facial Mist will erase any wrinkles, simply that it can be a refreshing addition to your beauty routine. Settings suggested for the use of Evian Facial Mist include offices (especially those with heavy climate control that could dry out skin), the beach and during athletic events when a user may want to cool down. The product seems to retail for $10 for a 5 oz. spray bottle
- Evian Facial Mist is all natural, since the only ingredient is mineral water.
- Evian Facial Mist is available form numerous online retailers, as well as in big name drugstores across the country.
- Evian Facial Mist does not claim to be particularly effective at treating facial wrinkles.
- At $10 for 5 ounces of water, the Evian Facial Mist will probably be a bit of a luxury for many consumres.
- While a light mist can be nice, realistically it could get your clothes wet in an office or other professional setting, which probably isn’t what many consumers are looking for.
The Bottom Line
As we said above, Evian Facial Mist is more of a treat than a serious skin treatment. To their credit, Evian don’t claim to be anything else. How well this repackaged water will appeal to consumers remains to be seen, however.