Esthederm began over 30 years ago in Paris, France. This skin care/cosmetic company focuses on anti-aging, slimming, sun protection and daily skin care. There are four different categories for Esthederm treatments, which are Body, Face, Dermato-Esthetics and Sun. Like many other “high-end” skin care lines, Esthederm appears to be marketed solely towards women. The official website is available in English, French and Spanish. The website states that Esthederm has over 30 different scientists that contribute to their product line and ingredient selections.
Similar to many skin care lines, Esthederm addresses common concerns like acne breakouts, fine lines, redness, sun damage, facial wrinkles, severe dryness and stretch marks. Many Esthederm skin treatments contain active components like natural botanicals, plant extracts, Vitamin E (heals the skin) and Vitamin C (brightens and tones). The official Esthederm website offers specific links for individual skin conditions so that consumers can pinpoint Esthederm products that aim to assist with these skin dilemmas. Customer testimonials and/or success stories are absent from the website. Although all Esthederm skin products are addressed and described on the website, it doesn’t appear that they’re available for purchase, unless you reside in France. Fortunately there is a contact link offered for those who have questions or concerns.
The Esthederm line of skin care products is geared toward women of all general skin types and endeavors to assist with daily cleansing, moisturizing, acne care, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, eye firming, facial firming and body care. Real clinical data regarding the treatments themselves is not offered on the official website. However, there is information provided on skin and facial skin care. This brand utilizes plenty of natural plant extracts and botanicals in their line. While no actual free trial samples of Esthederm products are available, there is simple contact information provided. Esthederm skin care products are intended to be used daily as part of a complete regimen.
- Ample product information is presented on the official Esthederm website.
- There is data provided on the company’s background.
- Esthederm skin care products appear to suit all basic skin types and common afflictions (although only for women).
- The official website is available in French, English and Spanish.
- Clinical research and/or studies are not provided.
- A money-back guarantee is absent from the official website.
- Full lists of ingredients for each Esthederm product are not available on the website.
- The cost of Esthederm skin treatments in American dollars is not offered.
- It’s unclear where to acquire Esthederm skin care products if living outside of France.
The Bottom Line
All in all, the Esthederm line seems to cover all the general skin care basics. It’s reassuring to see the incorporation of natural botanicals and plant extracts in these products, but it would also be useful to know how much they cost and where they can be purchased. While Esthederm products may be suitable for some individuals living in France, those residing in other countries may want to take a look at products more readily available. Lastly, it would be nice to see a satisfaction guarantee and a few customer testimonials offered on the official website.