What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|Estee Lauder Time Zone||
Estee Lauder Time Zone claims to remove wrinkles in a short period of time if you regularly use a product from their series of anti-aging creams. Their products are designed for dry skin or combination skin. They come in lotion or cream formulas. Estee Lauder has clinical trials from participants claiming results from use of their product line, according to their website. Estee Lauder Time Zone wrinkle and line reducer showed improvements in wrinkle and fine line reduction within 8 weeks of product usage as recommended, according to those that participated.
Estee Lauders Time Zone includes Sirtuin EX1, TriHyaluranic Complex and has an SPF15 sunscreen added to fight the sun’s UV rays. The Sirtuin EX1 decreases fine lines of aging by increasing natural proteins in the skin. For skin cell regeneration and moisturizing, the TriHyaluranic Complex works as an anti-oxidant, which is popular in anti-aging treatments.
Contact information, clinical support and flashy graphics are on the Estee Lauder Time Zone website, but it is a bit hard to navigate. Estee Lauder Time Zone sells for $58.00 per 1.7 fluid ounces, which is the higher cost factor of many of the Estee Lauder products. The website does not contain actual testimonials but there is a list of clinical information with results from the clinical trial.
A product is considered “good” if you are offered a free trial. Also, if a product contains peptides, specifically Matryxil 3000, which has been proven clinical effective, it can be said to be good. However, Estee Lauder Time Zone did not reflect either of these from our investigation.
- Estee Lauder Time Zone has clinical trials to support improvement in reducing lines.
- Contact information on the website makes it easy to get a message to management.
- Estee Lauder’s website makes it convenient to buy the product.
- There are no links to substantiate clinical trial results.
- Difficulty in navigating the website makes it confusing for some.
- One forehead shot is the only before and after photo.
- They are lacking live testimonials.
- Like most Estee Lauder products, Time Zone is very expensive.
- No money back guarantee could be found anywhere on the website.
The Bottom Line
While Estee Lauder is a recognized company, not every product is worth the price. The Estee Lauder Time Zone does provide a link to clinical trial to back up their claims to take 10 years off the age of your skin but there is no research that proves the effectiveness of the active ingredients. There are no testimonials from the 95 users that saw anti-aging results. It has a high price tag for a product that has exaggerated claims and no proof to back it up.