What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The thing that stands out about Erth Organic Skin Care products is that they are between ninety-five to one hundred percent natural. Natural skin care products such as those made by Erth are considered to be good for sensitive skin. The official Erth website states that these organic skin care products are actually good for the skin. Erth also manufactures and sells a line of mineral makeup products that should be used in conjunction with the brand’s organic skin care products for best results.
Erth Organic Gentle Facial Cleanser contains the following ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Cetheth-20 (vegetable oil derived), Triethanolamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Garcinia Indica Seed Butter (Kokum Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydroxyethylcellulose (from corn), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Oil), Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol may contain citric acid.
Though this is only one product’s ingredients from Erth, these ingredients are typical of the rest of the Erth Organic Skin Care line.
- Erth offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their products.
- The risk of having an allergic reaction as a result of Erth products is very low due to its all-natural ingredients, and it is good for all skin types.
- Erth Organic Skin Care products contain no ingredients other than Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E which have been shown to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- These products claim to have “active enzymes for firming” but the website fails to provide additional information.
- We were unable to locate customer testimonials which would back up the product claims that they are effective in treating or improving the signs of aging.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for dramatic results to improve fine lines and wrinkling on the face, you should consider looking for a different product which contains the most effective ingredients available. If, however, you are looking for a skin care line with all natural ingredients that will be gentle on your skin for every day use, Erth Organic Skin Care might be the product for you. It is unlikely that this line of skin care products will show any noticeable changes to the facial skin or result in major improvement to wrinkles. For noticeable results, try products with Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid, or Matrixyl 3000.