Have questions about Epionce?
Epionce is a skincare line that’s sold by Episciences – an international company. We have no information on when the business started, but the website was purchased in 2002. You can return products, but only after contacting the customer service department. There is no time limit mentioned in the policy.
What is Epionce?
Epionce is a skincare line that promises to “deliver the beauty of healthy skin.” The catalog includes products that cleanse, correct, renew and protect. For some formulas you will find a complete list of ingredients that include propanediol, sodium hyaluronate, raspberry seed oil, melon fruit extract, cotton seed oil and linseed oil. There are no parabens listed and we found no fragrance to irritate the skin.
Quick Facts on Epionce
- Complete ingredient lists are available for some products.
- We found no parabens.
- Fragrance doesn’t appear to be an issue.
- You can purchase from the company.
- Returns are accepted.
- Prices are higher than we expected.
- Irritants like limonene and linalool are used.
- We found citrus extracts – these can be irritating.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Epionce?
“With this line our feelings are simple – irritation can occur and that’s not what you are paying for,” says our Skincare Editor. “The price also leaves us a little worried. We’re not sure why you’d pay high dollar for a product that could potentially irritate the skin.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
Irritation appeared to be a problem for some users.
- “I had a[n]…allergic reaction to this serum. Let me state upfront I never had any allergies to any skin product in my life.”
- “[It] is so harsh on your skin that instantly when it starts to dry your skin starts hurting from all the moisture being pulled out!! Dryness creates wrinkles!!”
Others noticed no such problem.
- “This does not irritate my super-sensitive skin and rosacea.”
- “First eye cream I have used that didn’t make my eyes itch and red. I have sensitive skin and have tried many eye creams.”
We also found issues with the price.
- “I’ve used this line for years and love it. Unfortunately, it is very expensive.”
- “About the same as other top of the line face products. Pricey.”
However, it was cost-effective sometimes.
- “My skin is so soft and smooth. Plus, the price was great!”
- “It’s a very good product, at an affordable price.”
Are We Ready to Recommend Epionce Products?
Well, we are left with quite a few reservations. The line is expensive and it doesn’t appear that the ingredient list offers anything more than the competition. Plus, we found users who suffered irritation, which is never a good thing. We’re not 100% sold.
What Do We Like Better Than Epionce?
Through all the reviews we’ve completed in 2016, the product that stands out is BioGeniste. It contains clinically tested ingredients, the price is affordable and reviews talk about results, not irritation.
Click here to read more about BioGeniste.