What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
EnerHealth Botanicals is a health and beauty company founded back in 2005. It was started by both Darren Craddock (an accomplished herbalist) and Steve St Clair (specialized in international finance). Being devoted vegetarians, these two business partners were in search of high quality green drinks/formulas. However, since they could not find one to satisfy their needs and preferences, they decided to create one of their own.
This company offers a wide array of natural supplement formulas. The product categories are Enerfood Green Superfood, Organic Fair Trade NutriCafe Coffee, Detox & Colon Cleanse Products, Healthy Combos, Healthy Weight Loss, Immune System Supplements, Natural Herbal Remedies, Berkey Water Filters, Emergency Readiness, and Organic Skin Care. We are going to focus more closely on the last category. Eight different organic skin care items are sold through the official EnerHealth Botanicals website.
Under the Organic Skin Care category, you will find Organic Body Butter ($17.95), Organic Deep Therapy Hand Cream (17.95), Organic Facial Moisturizer ($17.95), Unrefined Shea Butter Lip Balm ($3.25), Organic Handmade Soaps ($5.50), Raw Unrefined Organic Shea Butter ($19.95), Trauma Butter ($21.95), and Dead Sea Mud Mask ($18). The Organic Facial Moisturizer contains core ingredients like Almond Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Frankincense, and Lavender. It is suitable for normal to dry skin, and can be used morning and night on a clean face. A full list of ingredients for this face moisturizer is found below.
Distilled & structured water, organic almond oil, organic hemp seed oil, organic unrefined coconut oil, organic Aloe Vera, palm stearic acid ( a type of wax), vegetable emulsigying wax, organic jojoba oil, organic carrot seed oil, organic pomegranate oil, Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Copper, silicsa, organic vitamin E, organic essential oils of: Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender, and Geranium.
- EnerHealth Botanicals skin care products are made with organic ingredients and natural herbs.
- There is an “Education” link provided on the official website to assist consumers with learning more about herbal ingredients and organic substances. A 1-800 number is conveniently provided on the main website.
- There are no free trial samples of EnerHealth Botanicals products offered.
- A 100 percent money-back guarantee is not mentioned on the primary website.
- The EnerHealth Botanicals line of skin care products is not very diverse for different skin types.
- There is no clinical research provided for these skin care treatments.
- There are a lot of other “organic” lines available these days that seem similar.
The Bottom Line
While it is certainly nice to see that EnerHealth Botanicals uses plenty of natural and organic components in their skin care products, there is not a great deal of variety offered. This is a fairly new company, which has only been around since 2005, which is something many consumers may not like. Also, there does not appear to be any kind of guarantee provided with EnerHealth Botanicals skincare products.