What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Emu Oil is an all-natural oil substance that’s commonly added to skin care products and remedies these days. This “therapeutic” oil actually comes from an Australian bird called the Emu. It’s literally derived from refined fat. This substance seems to have been used by Australian aborigines for many years before it became a mainstream ingredient. Emu Oil is claimed to assist with a variety of common afflictions such as acne blemishes, bruises, scars, Eczema, wrinkles, stretch marks, skin rashes, sunburns and even hair loss. Currently there are a number of cosmetic companies and websites that carry products containing Emu Oil. However, pure Emu Oil can also be purchased via websites like emustore.com for $98.
Some of the products and treatments containing Emu Oil are Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream, Emu Oil Body Lotion, Emu Oil Facial Moisturizer, Moisturizer Sunscreen, Emu Oil Hand Cream, Roll On Deodorant, Shampoo & Conditioner, Emu Oil Lip Balm and Sports Massage Oil. These products are all manufactured by Emu Essence Skin Care. Basically Emu Oil is marketed as an “all-in-one miracle ingredient.” The emustore.com website does offer a 30-day money-back/satisfaction guarantee. However, there do not appear to be customer testimonials offered on the official Emu Store website. Emu Oil is stated to be beneficial for women and men of all ages.
Emu Oil is a natural substance that comes from Emu birds. This component is currently found in a number of different products and aims to assist users with anything from acne blemishes, to bruises, to scars, to Eczema, to deep wrinkles, to stretch marks, to skin rashes, to sunburns, and even hair loss. Websites like emustore.com offer numerous skin and hair care treatments containing Emu Oil, but no clinical research is presented on the website to support the “power” of Emu Oil. This substance is geared toward men and women alike, however, no free trial samples of Emu Oil products are offered that we could find.
- Emu Oil is all-natural and comes from the fat of a bird.
- Products containing Emu Oil are marketed toward both women and men of all age groups.
- Treatments that contain Emu Oil can be easily acquired online via websites such as emustore.com.
- Emu Oil can potentially assist with skin dilemmas, anti-aging, bruising, hair care and more.
- There do not appear to be any customer testimonials on the emustore.com website, where numerous Emu Oil products are sold.
- Clinical research pertaining to Emu Oil is not presented where some Emu Oil products and treatments are sold.
- Some individuals may have allergic reactions to Emu Oil.
- Emu Oil comes across as one of those faddish “miracle” ingredients that fix everything, which may raise a few eyebrows.
- There aren’t any free samples of Emu Oil products available via that we discovered.
- Vegetarians and animal activists probably won’t be comfortable using Emu-based products.
The Bottom Line
Emu Oil is certainly an intriguing substance and it’s understandable why some people are raving over it. It’s always nice to see a major active ingredient that’s all-natural. However, the notion that Emu Oil is an all-on-one “miracle” cure like it’s commonly presented may deter some individuals, rather than attract them. It’s always a good idea to consult a licensed dermatologist before testing a product/ingredient like Emu Oil on yourself, just to be on the cautious side.