What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Eminence Organic Skin Care||
Eminence Organic Skin Care is a European skin treatment line that’s been around for over 40 years. These products are claimed to contain extracts of fruits, organic herbs, vegetables and plants. Other than herbal spa teas, Eminence Organic Skin Care offers Creams and Moisturizers, Cleansers, Concentrates, Body Washes, Scrubs, Peels, Masques, Massage Creams, Face Oils, Body Lotions, Treatments, Eye Care, Lip Care, Toniques, Hydrators and Body Wraps. Judging from the official website, it appears that Eminence Organic Skin Care products are primarily for women.
Some of the skin conditions addressed by Eminence Organic are rosacea, dry skin, sensitive complexions, oily/problematic skin and sun-damaged skin. Key active components incorporated into Eminence Organic Skin Care treatments are Vitamin E, Calendula, Wheat Oil, Vitamin F, Coenzyme Q-10, Grape Juice, Ester-C, Pectin, Vitamin A, Fruit Acids and Alpha Lipoic Acid. The full line of Eminence Organic Skin Care products are claimed to help with acne blemishes, chapped skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, damaged skin, fine lines and collagen loss. It doesn’t seem that any Eminence Organic Skin Care treatments are available for purchase through the official website. In fact, the website requires a password for “distributors.” Apparently only dealers can purchase these topical skin care treatments directly.
Eminence Organic Skin Care treatments offer a potential “organic” or “natural” approach to daily skin care practices. The official website states that these treatments are plant-based, and that the company endorses “sustainable farming practices” and “100% wind power energy.” Supposedly Eminence Organic Skin Care remedies are manufactured with natural vegetables, fruits and herbs. Most of the primary active ingredients posted on the official website are natural substances. Whether or not a 100% guarantee is provided with these skin treatments is unknown. Free samples of Eminence Organic Skin Care are not offered at this time. No clinical data is presented to support specific ingredients found in these products.
- The primary ingredients for Eminence Organic Skin Care products are mostly natural substances from vegetables, herbs and plants.
- This company has been around for over 40 years, which may reassure some users.
- Natural farming and energy resources are utilized by Eminence Organic Skin Care.
- The official website for Eminence Organic Skin Care doesn’t offer the actual prices for each skin treatment.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee addressed on the website.
- The Eminence Organic Skin Care products are not offered to individual consumers, but rather only distributors (a password is required to purchase products).
- Those with allergies to particular plants, vegetables, fruits or herbs may want to be leery of some Eminence Organic Skin Care treatments.
The Bottom Line
Eminence Organic Skin Care comes at you with a similar pitch to many other contemporary skin care brands. Not only do they endorse all-natural farming procedures and natural energy, but they emphasize the usage of herbal active ingredients to deal with skin dilemmas like acne, rosacea and facial wrinkles. Unfortunately individual users do not have access to Eminence Organic Skin Care products via the website. They must be purchased by distributors, who in turn sell them to consumers. Naturally, it may be simpler to turn your focus to a skin care provider that allows you to actually buy the treatments directly.