EmerginC is a line of skin care products that are available in “fine spas” and dermatology clinics around the world. These treatments aim to battle the redundant signs of aging, such as fine lines, age spots, facial sagging, deep wrinkles, sun damage, crow’s feet and collagen loss. The EmerginC Company began in 1996 and endeavors to suit all basic skin types. Their line of skin products are stated to be free of artificial fragrances, colors and parabens. The basic goal of EmerginC is to slow down the signs of aging. The six different product categories for this brand are Protect, Face, Eyes, Men, Body and Oily/Problem.
The major active ingredients involved in the development of EmerginC are Vitamin C (helps repair skin and smooth wrinkles), Glycolic Acid (assists with skin cell renewal), Green Tea, Natural Fruit Acids (exfoliate dead skin cells), Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid (helps fight wrinkles), Witch Hazel (calms and disinfects) and Aloe (sooths and heals). EmerginC does not test on animals and their product packaging comes from recycled materials. This product line is offered through the official website for purchase and is considered to be a “spa-quality” treatment line. There are a few TV clips presented on the website that mention EmerginC treatments.
The EmerginC line of skin care treatments involves a number of products that contain key ingredients such as Green Tea, Vitamin C, Natural Fruit Acids, Coenzyme Q10, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe and Glycolic Acid. These products are claimed to aid users by reducing facial wrinkles, restoring radiance, removing dead skin cells and firming and renewing the skin. The official website doesn’t reveal whether or not a satisfaction guarantee is offered with EmerginC products. These treatments are suitable for women and men alike who desire assistance with anti-aging. Unfortunately no free trial samples of EmerginC treatments are currently offered. Similar to other skin care lines, EmerginC products are intended to be used as part of a daily skin care regimen.
- There are full lists of ingredients for each product offered on the official website.
- All EmerginC skin care products can be easily and conveniently acquired through the official website.
- EmerginC skin treatments contain some natural ingredients such as Vitamin C and Aloe.
- EmerginC makes skin products that are suitable for both women and men.
- Substantial clinical evidence or research are not offered on the website to support EmerginC.
- It doesn’t appear that any free samples of EmerginC products are offered.
- Some users may have an allergic reaction to certain ingredients found in EmerginC treatments.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is not mentioned on the official website.
- There are no customer testimonials or success stories provided on the website.
The Bottom Line
Although EmerginC is pitched in an interesting manner with the key component Vitamin C, there are numerous other anti-aging treatments currently on the market that also offer Vitamin C in their products. In fact, it’s becoming rather common. After checking out the cost of EmerginC treatments, they are definitely not the most cost efficient skin products to choose from. Naturally this line would likely be more appealing if clinical data were presented on the official website regarding the use of Vitamin C as a skin treatment, along with a guarantee of some sort for peace of mind.