What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Revivasol (2013 Editors Choice)||
Ellezza is a topical skin treatment geared towards women. This product is claimed to battle fine lines, facial wrinkles, blemishes and improve skin smoothness, elasticity and radiance. Essentially, Ellezza cream is “authentic snail extract cream.” Apparently this key component offers all-natural proteins that benefit the complexion. There are customer testimonials and before/after photos posted on the official website for Ellezza. Ellezza is claimed to regenerate the user’s skin at rapid rates and assist with healing. A “free trial product” of Ellezza is offered through the official website.
The primary active ingredient incorporated into Ellezza cream is a protein extract that comes from snails (Helix Aspersa). Additional active components found in the Ellezza skin treatment are Vitamin E (assists with healing), Allantoin (calms the skin) and Aloe Vera (helps heal). The official website states that Ellezza cream endeavors to fade age spots, minimize wrinkles, reduce acne breakouts and scars, improve elasticity and help with healing. Ellezza is supposed to produce noticeable results within “4 to 6 weeks guaranteed.” Although Ellezza is stated to be “guaranteed” on the website, a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee is not posted that we could find. There doesn’t appear to be any background information on the company that manufactures Ellezza cream. Ellezza sells via the official website for $85.95.
Ellezza is a skin care product “cure-all” that aims to assist women with anything from fine lines, to deep facial wrinkles, to acne blemishes, to skin smoothness, to elasticity, to improved radiance, to age spots, to overall healing. The main component offered in Ellezza topical cream is protein extract from snails (Helix Aspersa). There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical evidence provided on the official website for Ellezza cream. This product is directed to be used daily after cleansing the facial skin. Ellezza sells on the official website for $85.95. Additional ingredients found in Ellezza are Allantoin, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methyl Paraben, Diazolidinyl Urea and Water.
- Ellezza can be easily and conveniently purchased via the official website.
- There are before and after photos posted on the website for Ellezza.
- A free trial Ellezza product is offered on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any clinical data presented on the official website to support the overall effectiveness of Ellezza cream.
- A specific money-back guarantee in not mentioned on the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Ellezza cream may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Ellezza costs $85.95, which may prove to be a tad pricey for some individuals.
- There isn’t any company background information provided on the official Ellezza website.
- The website is more like a massive ad or infomercial than an authoritative source of product info.
- Some users may be put off by the inclusion of a snail-based ingredient.
The Bottom Line
Overall Ellezza cream is pitched in a similar fashion to many other “miracle” skin care products currently on the market. What we find questionable about all of these multi-benefit miracle creams is that they don’t focus on a specific area for treatment, leaving their ingredient lists very unspecific. Although this treatment cream does offer a unique active ingredient (protein extract from snails/Helix Aspersa), it’s difficult to really determine the overall effectiveness of Ellezza cream. It would be nice to see a stable money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website, along with some background information on the company that manufactures Ellezza.