The Ella Bache product line can be broken down into six different categories, which are: Men’s Care, Tanning, Solutions, Skincare, Suncare and Bodycare. This skin care company is based out of Paris, France and was founded in 1936 by Madame Bache. Ella Bache claims to utilize “nature-derived key ingredients and innovative research.” As you may have already speculated, Ella Bache, like most other skin care brands these days, offers treatments that specifically address anti-aging. The four topical products offered are the Age Protection Cream ($114), Eye Contour Gel ($90), Intensive Relaxing and Renewal Night Cream ($116) and the Smoothing Energy Booster ($99). Customer testimonials for these products are not provided.
While most beauty and cosmetic lines reveal the key active ingredients that are found in their anti-aging treatments, the Ella Bache website doesn’t. In fact, there are no ingredients offered for any of the anti-aging line. However, it does state that Ella Bache skin treatments endeavor to assist with nourishing the user’s skin, smoothing out facial wrinkles, moisturizing, reducing puffiness, battling dark circles and improving radiance. There is a convenient apparatus located on the official website that allows consumers to find the nearest location that offers Ella Bache treatments. Unfortunately these beauty products do not appear to be available through the official website.
Ella Bache is claimed to be the “oldest family-owned skin care company in the world.” This brand name focuses on skin care products for men and women alike, of varying ages. Anti-aging appears to be a primary focus of their topical treatments. Although no actual ingredients are revealed for these products, the treatments are called Age Protection Cream, Eye Contour Gel, Intensive Relaxing and Renewal Night Cream and the Smoothing Energy Booster. Ella Bache products are only offered through select salons and dealers. No free samples are currently available online. Unfortunately there is also no clear guarantee offered with Ella Bache that ensures users will get their money back if not satisfied.
- The Ella Bache Company has been around since 1936, which may be encouraging to some buyers.
- There is a simple apparatus located on the official website, that allows buyers to find an Ella Bache dealer.
- All product prices for Ella Bache treatments are provided on the website.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee offered with Ella Bache skin care products.
- Active ingredients found in Ella Bache treatments are not revealed on the official website, nor are any other ingredients.
- Some users may have allergic reactions to certain ingredients found in these products.
- Ella Bache skin care treatments are rather pricey compared to many other brands out there.
The Bottom Line
All in all, the Ella Bache skin care brand doesn’t come across in the most unique or interesting light. While this treatment line does date back quite a ways, the official website is lacking product ingredients, a guarantee and testimonials from users. Naturally it would be beneficial to know what active components are incorporated into Ella Bache treatments. It’s probably a good idea to check out a number of skin care lines before choosing one such as Ella Bache.