Elizabeth Grant is a company established in 1958 that provides several lines of skin care products for every part of the body from anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products to toners and bronzing products. In the Elizabeth Grant anti-aging and anti-wrinkle product line, there are over 40 products to choose from. We will focus on one product in particular called Biocollasis GOLD Advanced Cellular Radiance.
Elizabeth Grants Biocollasis GOLD Advanced Cellular Radiance is in the Gold Level status of the Elizabeth Grant Prestige Line. It is said to contain actual gold as an active ingredient as well as Torricelumn, which is Elizabeth Grants “exclusive moisturizing compound.” The gold makes claims that it revitalizes and tones skin to provide a natural skin radiance and the look of a younger complexion. At the time of this review, we were unable to locate any other listed ingredients for this product or any of the other Elizabeth Grant products except for the mentioned gold and Torricelumn. The product is expensive at $300 for a 50ml jar. There was only one customer testimonial for this product at the time of our review and no actual before and after photos were available. Dermablend may not include any powerful anti-aging ingredients in its products.
- Elizabeth Grant products are available through her official product website.
- Elizabeth Grant provides over 40 different complimentary anti-aging products in its anti-aging and anti-wrinkle product line.
- The Elizabeth Grant website was easily navigated.
- No ingredients for Elizabeth Grant products were available at the time of review.
- The Elizabeth Grant products may not contain strong anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid or Matrixyl 3000.
- There was only one customer testimonial for the Elizabeth Grant product being reviewed and no actual before and after photos available.
The Bottom Line
Elizabeth Grants products are well established and her products are readily available through her official product website. Since there are over 40 products within her anti-aging and anti-wrinkle product line, there were several complimentary items available to use with the product we reviewed. We were unable to locate any ingredients for Elizabeth Grant products at the time of this review and we feel that all ingredients should be listed in case of allergens. The Elizabeth Grant anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products make claims that they firm fine lines and wrinkles, but we feel the products should include strong anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000 or Hyaluronic Acid which are known to have excellent anti-aging benefits and her product lines may not include these anti-aging ingredients. There was only one customer testimonial for the product being reviewed, but no before and after photos to provide proof that this product effectively fights against aging or diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.