Have questions about Elizabeth Grant?
Elizabeth Grant is a skincare company out of Canada. The history stretches back to 1948 in London, England, but the business wasn’t established until 1958. There are a ton of products to choose from, including a line dedicated to anti-aging.
What is Elizabeth Grant?
Elizabeth Grant is a product line established by a woman of the same name. She suffered from skin damage during World War II and that’s where the idea began. Only the key ingredients are listed for the formulas. These include Torricelumn, marine collagen, spilanthes acmella plant extract, coenzyme Q10 and hyaluronic acid. There is no animal testing, but also no mention of parabens, fragrance or other irritants.
Quick Facts on Elizabeth Grant
- The skincare line has been available since 1958.
- There are fewer than 10 products for anti-aging.
- No complete ingredient lists are available.
- Product reviews are few and far between.
- Prices for some products are comparable, but others are a little high.
What’s Our Skincare Editor’s Take on Elizabeth Grant?
“Without a complete ingredient list, there is absolutely no way to research whether or not the formulas are effective,” says our Skincare Editor. “That’s not the best selling point.”
Here’s What People Are Saying
Third-party websites, like Amazon, sell the Elizabeth Grant line, but reviews are nearly non-existent. We found a few here and there.
One buyer claimed the bronzer didn’t exactly meet their expectations.
- “The product is a fake. You don’t look tanned, you look yellow. It smells bad, don’t buy it!!!”
Another customer said the Z.I.T. zapper worked well to reduce redness, but not everyone agreed.
- “Sticky, messy, and doesn’t actually work when I do manage to keep it on for hours.”
Here and there we did find customers who loved the Elizabeth Grant line.
- “Absolutely love this cream….wouldnt use anythng else.”
Are We Sold on Elizabeth Grant?
The simple answer is…not really. We are hesitant because we have no idea what ingredients are used, other than the key elements the company wants you to know. Plus, the number of reviews leave us wondering if there’s really a customer base.
What Do We Suggest?
If you’re looking for anti-aging and you want something that just works, our top pick in 2016 is BioGeniste. It’s made with clinically tested ingredients and user reviews are amazing.
Click here and read more on BioGeniste.