What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle||
The Swiss company Anthanor produces a range of skin care products that all contain the wild flower Edelweiss as a main active ingredient. The Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle range by Anthanor includes anti-aging serums and creams. Edelweiss is a protected flower that grows in the Swiss Alps and that is thought to have a number of beneficial qualities for the skin. There is an official website for the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle range and the products can be ordered directly from the official website.
The official website for Edelweiss Botanicals tells us that Edelweiss has powerful antioxidant properties, and an ability to absorb radiation as well as to retain moisture. We are told that the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle Serum will nourish the skin, as well as promoting firmness and elasticity. It can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $51.95. The main active ingredient in this anti-wrinkle serum is Edelweiss Extract. There is a complete ingredients list given on the official website.
The Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle Serum also includes: Aloe Vera Juice, Extract of Pineapple, Extract of Papaya, Extract of Figs and Red Algae. This serum is designed to be used once or twice a week. The Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Aging Cream can be ordered directly on line at a price of $82.95. We are told that it will help delay aging on the face and around the contour of the eyes. We are also told that it will help to protect the skin against damaging environmental influences such as air pollution and UV Radiation. The main active ingredient in this product is Edelweiss Extract, and it also contains Beeswax, Sea Algae, Evening Primrose Oil, Rose Water, Shea Butter and Vitamin E.
- There is a detailed and well constructed official website.
- There are full and comprehensive ingredient details given for all products in the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle range.
- The anti-aging products in this range do not contain parabens.
- The Anti Aging Cream in the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle Range is rather expensive.
- This is not the only anti-wrinkle range available that features a flower extract as its main active ingredient.
- The manufacturers of the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle Range do not provide any concrete evidence to back up their claims.
- We would like to see some more clinical research and general info about the Edelweiss flower, the main active ingredient in this line.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an all natural anti-wrinkle product then those in the Edelweiss Botanicals Anti Wrinkle range may be suitable for you. However if you are looking for an anti-aging cream with powerful peptide combinations then you may want to try a cream that contains potent, engineered ingredients like Matrixyl 3000.