What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
|ECollagen Wrinkle Filler||
There does not appear to be an official website for the ECollagen Wrinkle Filler. It is, however, sold in a number of online shops that give product details about the ECollagen Wrinkle Filler. The ECollagen range of skin care and anti-aging products are manufactured by the company Oriflame. We are told by those who sell this range of products online that the main active ingredient in the ECollagen range of products is a 100% Tri Peptide combination that boosts the collagen production in the skin.
We know that as we age the amount of collagen produced by the skin diminishes, and that this leads to wrinkles, lines and the sagging of the skin. We know also that certain peptides can help in the synthesis of collagen. We are told that the Tri Peptide combination in the ECollagen Wrinkle Filler is made up of a rice extract that promotes a cellular production, a yeast extract that enhances collagen synthesis, and a wheat peptide that boosts the skin’s self defence system. We are also told that the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler contains silicone. Those selling it claim that the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler will fight wrinkles and also achieves a smoother and visibly younger skin.
Of course, the use of peptides in anti-wrinkle treatments is becoming more and more popular, and there are a large number of anti-wrinkle treatments for sale that contain different peptides. We are given little information as to what makes the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler more effective than other anti-aging products that contain peptides as a major active ingredient and, since this is one of the more unusual peptide combos that we’ve seen, we’d definitely like to know more about it. There does not seem to be an offer of a money back guarantee upon purchase of the ECollagen Wrinkle Filler. There is also no offer of a free trial sample.
- The ECollagen Wrinkle Filler can be purchased via online shops.
- We know that peptides do have an important role to play in the synthesis of collagen.
- We are given comprehensive details of the ingredients in the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler.
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee upon purchase of the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler.
- We could not find an official website for the Ecollagen range of anti aging products.
- We would like to know a lot more about Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler’s unique peptide blend, since it’s something we haven’t really seen before.
- Those who sell the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler online do not provide any evidence to back up their claims for this product.
The Bottom Line
We do know that peptides play an important role in collagen synthesis, however we are not provided with any information that shows how the Ecollagen Wrinkle Filler is more effective in reducing wrinkles than other creams which contain more famous anti-aging peptide combinations such as Matrixyl 3000.