What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Rejuval Skin (2014 Editors Choice)||
The Company EC Research manufactures two main products, a product to diminish stretch marks and also an anti-wrinkle product called Proplexin-CR- Anti Aging Cream. The official website for EC Research tells us that Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream is the most progressive treatment to help prevent the appearance of wrinkles, and that it is an effective alternative to Botox. One of the main active ingredients in Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream is Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, which is otherwise known under the trade name of Argireline.
Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream by EC Research can be purchased at a price of $99.55. This is of course not the only anti-aging cream for sale on the market that contains Acetyl Hexapeptide 3. However we are presented with no real comparative evidence that shows us that this anti-aging product is more effective than other anti-aging products that contain Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 as a main active ingredient. We know that peptides play an important role in the synthesis of collagen and so they are becoming extremely popular ingredients in anti-aging creams for sale. Unfortunately Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream by EC Research also contains MethylParaben. Some cancer experts believe that parabens are carcinogenic and have a role to play in certain cancers, as well as in sensitive skin irritation.
EC Research also manufactures the product TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Removal. This product as the name would suggest has been formulated to remove stretch marks on the body. The official website for EC Research gives contact details, should you wish to contact the Company with any questions or concerns regarding any of their products.
- The main anti-aging product by EC Research contains Argireline. Clinical tests have shown that Argireline can have an effect on wrinkles.
- There is a detailed and well constructed official website dedicated to the products manufactured by EC Research.
- There are contact details given on the official website that allow you to contact the Company directly.
- Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream by EC Research is not the only anti-aging cream on the market that contains Argireline.
- It seems that several EC Research products contain parabens, which have been linked to skin irritation in sensitive skinned users.
- Proplexin-CR-Anti Aging Cream by EC Research is rather expensive.
- There does not seem to be an offer of a free trial size sample via the website.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, the main anti-aging product manufactured by EC Research contains parabens. We prefer not to use anti-aging creams that contain parabens until we have conclusive evidence that they are not carcinogenic. There are plenty of different anti-aging creams on the market to choose from that contain Argireline but that do not have parabens as an ingredient.