What You Should Know
|Product||Star Rating||2 or More Patented Ingredients||Less Than $5 Shipping||Testimonials||Trial Offer|
|Nue Science (2013 Editors Choice)||
|EC Mode Skin Care||
There are a number of skin care products within the EC Mode Skin Care range. These include, moisturizers, cleansers, exfoliators and specific anti-aging products. There does not appear to be an official website for the EC Mode Skin Care range, but online shops that sell the products do give some product details. Products in the anti-aging division of the EC Mode Skin Care range include the EC Mode Skin Care 5% Pathenol Mist. The two major active ingredients in this mist are a pure blend of Pro -Vitamin B5 and Grapeseed Extract.
Another anti-aging product in the EC Mode Skin Care range is the EC Mode Vitamin C Serum.
We are told that the EC Skin Care Mode Pathenol Mist will help protect against signs of aging, as well as replenish the skin’s natural hydration. We are also told that it will help scavange free radicals that can lead to premature aging of the skin. We are further told that this product is designed to help wrinkles, dry skin and conditions such as rosacea and eczema. This product can be purchased online at a price of $17.00. This is, of course, not the only product available for sale which contains Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin B 5. However we are given no information as to what distinguishes it from other anti-aging products for sale which also contains these ingredients.
Another anti-aging product in the EC Skin Care Mode range is the Vitamin C Serum, which is sold at a price of $35. We are told by those who sell it online that it will help prevent the degradation of collagen and will also improve lines and wrinkles. Of course, once again, this is not the only anti aging serum on the market which contains Vitamin C as a major active ingredient.
- The products in the EC Mode Skin Care range can be ordered directly online.
- There are specific anti-aging products within this skin care range.
- We do know that Vitamin C, which is one of the major active ingredients in one of EC Mode Skin Care’s anti-aging products, has powerful antioxidant qualities.
- There is no official website for the EC Mode Skin Care range of products.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
- We are given no clinical evidence to back up the claims of those who sell the products within the EC Mode Skin Care range.
- We are given no information as to what makes the anti-aging products in the EC Mode Skin Care range more effective than other anti aging products that feature similar ingredients.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day we cannot recommend the anti aging products within the EC Mode Skin Care range. We are given no information as to what distinguishes them from other anti aging products that contain similar ingredients, and so we would not choose them over and above these other products that are for sale.